Muppet Survivor 2

Gonzo14

Reaction score
hahaha, i guess so, anyways lets get that boar on the fire, i'm hungry

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Floyd: *throws boar on the fire* Man oh man, if Piggy was here, we'd be the ones on the fire...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Our shelter's finished too. Got a bamboo turret for my bats... A landing on the river for Kermit... Thick valls and a thatched straw roof... Along vith all our ammenities, and rooms for the four of us. Good job guys. Now, vhat's for dinner?

BEAR

Reaction score
Challenge 2: Snuffle Poem

(a note is left in each of the tribes mail boxes)

Dear Survivors,

I hope you are doing well getting settled in your camps. It is time for your second challenge. Each team will be writing a poem. Each member of the teams will be given a box (really a PM) with an item in it. The members of your teams need to work together to write a poem that includes these items. It can be as long as you want but it must rhyme and include all the items in some form. One member from each team will be responsible for doing the actual writing (posting of the poem ON IN THIS THREAD). Also, do NOT discuss the actual items in this thread, you need to do it through PM just like the last challenge, until your final poem is posted. Any team that does will automatically lose the challenge. The first team to complete this task wins immunity. The team that does not, will be going to tribal council. The task must be completed by the end of the day on Monday, July 31th.
Look for your items in your (PM) boxes within the next few minutes.
Goodluck!

BEAR

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Thanks BEAR! Count, Grover, Elmo, could you please send me what/if you have anything so far?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Vell... Sure hope Grover contacted Kermit about the new challenge. Kermit, if you need help, feel free to contact any of us on the team.
Think I'll just go to sleep... My lovelies are already haunting for tonight's scares.