Muppet Survivor 2

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That is ok Elmo! You can sing too. You are Fuzzy and Red. It does not rhyme, but that is ok. You can also sing Elmo's song.

BEAR

Reaction score
WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2nd EDITION OF MUPPET SURVIVOR!!! I am BEAR from the Big Blue House, your host for your time here. This game is about putting 10 Muppets in a some sort of location and see how they outwit, outplay, outlast, and survive each other. You will be divided into 2 teams of 5. Each team will need to do there best to work as a team to last on the island. You will face games and challenges for immunity. At the end of each week, a team will go to the Muppet Tribal Council and be forced to vote out one of their members, hopefully nicely but hey, I'm just the host. Eventually, the teams will merge into one tribe, but you will be on your own with no necessary "team" to defend.

Welcome to Snuffle Island, the homeland of the Snuffleupagus family near the Hawaiian Islands. You may expect a snuffle safari, but you probably won't see many snuffleupagus in sight as many of them have either moved to New York or invested in luxurious cave-condos on a separate part of the land. Some might call it a tropical paradise, but you will face some challenges that you may not be used to. You will have to hunt for your own food and build your own shelter. You are each allowed one LUXURY ITEM.

Here are the 2 teams:

TEAM WOCKA WOCKA
Bean Bunny (Kimp the Shrimp)
Dr. Teeth (Gonzo14)
Floyd Pepper (theprawncracker)
The Great Gonzo (christyb)
Janice (MrsPepper)

TEAM WUBBA WUBBA
Count Von Count (The Count)
Droop (TotallySpiesFan)
Elmo (Furryredmonster)
Grover (RedBoobergurl)
Kermit the Frog (Muppet Matt)

You must use your team colors to write in for the time being for other players to easily distinguish which team you are from. Less confusion that way. Once the teams merge into one, you may use whatever color you want for your character. I also recommend you have your character in your avator so that everyone remembers who you are. If you do not customize your avator in such a way, then you must always use the characters name in your post.

I will try to get you a rough map of the island landscape. I will also be sending you a cast profile to fill out so that we can all get to know you. Once all of those are posted, the game may officially begin.

Goodluck teams! I will be sending you notice of your first challenge later in the week. You must first work on building your camp and getting to know each other.
Any questions, ask in the soon to be set up Muppet Survivor game Questions thread.

BEAR

Reaction score
Please introduce yourselves. Please tell us:

Name:
Education:
Marital Status:
Location (hometown):
Hobbies:
Heroes:
favorite color:
favorite letter of the alphabet:
favorite song:
Best friend:
Why you think you should be the next Muppet Survivor:
LUXURY ITEM:

Once everyone has posted the answers to these questions, you may start. Good luck!!

BEAR

Reaction score
(Sorry this wasn't clear...fill out the profile as your CHARACTER, not yourself. Have fun with it!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC: Matt... The profile is for your character, the character you'll be playing here in Muppet Survivor 2.
You might want to edit your profile with that in mind.

Will see if the questions thread is open, cause I'm worried about the whole color-typing thing.

F

furryredmonster

Name: Elmo Monster
Education: Elmo knows Elmo's ABC's and 123's. Elmo also knows many other things. Is that what this question meant?
Marital Status: Elmo doesn't know what that means.
Location (hometown): Elmo's World.
Hobbies: Having Fun, Singing, Dancing, Learning New Things...
Heroes: Mr. Noodle :stick_out_tongue:
favorite color: Red.
favorite letter of the alphabet: E, for Elmo!
favorite song: Elmo's Song.
Best friend: Zoe and Elmo's blanket.
Why you think you should be the next Muppet Survivor: Elmo thinks Elmo should be the next Muppet Survivor because Elmo is smart and fun.
LUXURY ITEM: Elmo's Blanket.

Ps: Wasn't there supposed to be 12 contestants instead of 10 or did that change...?

BEAR

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Ps: Wasn't there supposed to be 12 contestants instead of 10 or did that change...?
(ooc: It changed. By the way, your profile was great. Look forward to the other ones)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Name: The Count von Count.
Education: Graduated from Transylwania Technical Uniwersity.
Marital Status: Single... And loving it!
Location (hometown): Transylvania by vay of Sesame Street, NYC, NY, USA.
Hobbies: Do you really need to ask? Counting almost everything I can find to count.
Heroes: Count Dracula, Batman.
favorite color: Blood red.
favorite letter of the alphabet: Q.
favorite song: Batty Batty Bat.
Best friend: Batty Bat.
Why you think you should be the next Muppet Survivor: Vell, I hope to be the next vinner of Muppet Surwiwor because it'd be a wictory for all of us down-trodden Creatures of the Night.
LUXURY ITEM: 1 big brood of bootiful black bats!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Please introduce yourselves. Please tell us:

Name:Grover Monster
Occupation:waiter, super monster, mail delivery monster, being cute and fuzzy
Education:I live on Sesame Street so I receive education everyday
Marital Status: No, not married, but maybe I will marry that cute and adorable Kathy Greenwood that I always hear about
Location (hometown): Sesame Street in New York City
Hobbies:saving cute little animals from trees, performing in Prairie Dawn's plays, running around shouting near and far
Heroes: Superman
favorite color: blue because I am fuzzy and blue
favorite letter of the alphabet: I am quite fond of the letter c, but not because it stands for cookie like my good friend would say, but because it stands for Cute and I am cute and fuzzy
favorite song: Fuzzy and Blue
Best friend: Froggy Baby
Why you think you should be the next Muppet Survivor: How many times do I have to say, I am a cute and fuzzy monster
LUXURY ITEM: my super cape