Muppet Survivor Game

BEAR

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
I don't know, I don't even know how we're supposed to do it, PM, in thread, in other thread, or what.

I will be setting up a voting poll tonight for Tribal Council voting. What will happen is, the 2 cast aways with the most votes will be out. There was no immunity challenge this week so anyone can be voted out. More information coming later.

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
**ATTENTION SURVIVORS**

Get ready to vote off TWO of your castmates this week.
Oh my!!!! *grips Sam* Protect me from the evil!!!!!! *glances at Shaksphere Volume* So, he was overly dramatic sometimes too...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh boy...

Well, um...look on the brightside, if two people are gone, at least it'll be alot less crowded. Ha ha...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**At hearing what Scooter said, Sal finds his iron and clutches it tight**
I, uh, aren't really liking this idea here. Wish Johnny were here..

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don;'t worry, Monkey boy, I shall look after you. *waves hand dramaticly, and punches Sam* Oh, my dearest appologu'ie

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
who should i vote for i love you all and hope that know votes for me to leave i love it here

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, well thank you, Mildred. That's awfully nice of you.
**He starts rocking his iron absent-mindedly while turning to look at Mildred.**
Hey, hey Mildred, if there's anything I can do for ya, let me know, okay? I'm an excellent pants-ironer. And, an osteopath! Boober knows how good I am at that!

G-MAN

Reaction score
(Sarcastically) Yeah, he's wonderful.

Beauregard

Reaction score
A osteopath? Why, how delightfull, Feet, right? Or is that dieticen'? I always get them muddled up. But a foot masage would certainly be appre'ciated...