Muppet Survivor Game

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
I'd like for one to hear why i should vote for someone

i think Mildred and Ernie should stat why they deserve to win

Actually, this is a good idea. I was going to do that originally, but forgot. Okay...

Mildred and Ernie, you must now state why you should win survivor (for Grover and Sam's benefit). All other votes are already in.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, I've just done what I do best here, I had alot of fun. Whenever we received a challenge I made it fun like a game. It didn't matter to me whether I won or lost, I was here to have fun and I made some new friends in the process. So, I would love it if you would vote for me, but like I said, even if I don't win, I had a really great time here and I'll always remember that.

F

furryredmonster

Elmo forgot... what do we win if we win the game? Was it a years supply of rubber duckies?? Or was it money. Whatever it is, Elmo wants to know why you all deserve it. Elmo want's to know, don't you?

BEAR

Reaction score
Alright, I am just going to count up the votes I have recieved. I have been away from this for a while waiting for the missing votes and I guess it isn't gonna happen and this game needs to end...

F

furryredmonster

Elmo can not wait to see who won. Will another survivor start up soon?

BEAR

Reaction score
Of course we are missing a few votes (not by my design though), but here it is...

Ernie--3 votes
Mildred--1 vote

Ernie, congratulations! You are the first ever MC Muppet Survivor winner!!!
(Baloons, confetti and Muppet chickens start falling from the sky while the crowd cheers)

Thanks to all the Survivor contestants, thanks to Bert (played by Ed) who came to visit for an episode, to Pepe the King Prawn, Newsman and Oscar for judging the Statler and Waldorf writing challenge, to Emily Bear's bakery for the brownies, Swedish Chef for my catering while I stayed at the hotel and all of you for watching. Until next time, goodnight!