1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Survivor Round 8

Discussion in 'Games' started by Phillip, Jan 8, 2003.

?

Who would you vote off Muppet island? Post your reasons below.

Poll closed Jan 15, 2003.
Animal 6 vote(s) 23.1%
Gonzo 4 vote(s) 15.4%
Oscar (with his trash can) 16 vote(s) 61.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ryhoyarbie Active Member

since animal decided to go wild and use me as a chew toy, i decided to beat him down, so he is gone.......

ryan
  2. DramaQueen86 New Member

i had to vote for the grouch

(direct sunlight + rotting garbage equals NOT A GOOD SMELL!!!!!!);)
  3. Billy's Girl New Member

Oscar got my vote......again!
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Sooo...when do we move on to the next round, or am I missing it somewhere??
  5. Super Scooter New Member

Hahahahahaha! You do not know how close the end is you foolish Un-determinate species! Hahahahahahahahaha!

I pelt you with !s a second time!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha! That rubber chicken thingy cannot even fortell when the end of this poll will come! But I know! Hehehehehehehehe! I am not telling, though! Hehehehhehehehehe!

BEHOLD! TED THE PSHYCHIC WOODEN CLIP-BOARD HAS COME FROM HIS FIREY GRAVE TO SPEAK ONE LAST TIME!

Heheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
  6. ryhoyarbie Active Member

going a little crazy there scooter..i'm guessing you had your coffee this morning!!!!....

ryan
  7. Movies205 New Member

I'm out of here faster than Fat man chasing an ice cream truck:D
    Runs in fear of flying pigs and rubber chickens....
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

And exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Super Scooter New Member

Coffee? Coffee is for whimps! I had Mega Mundo Gulp of Red Mountain Dew from gas station!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*sniff* Hahaha! The fizzles go up my nose!

Ah! Nothing better than mixing your Mega Mundo Gulp of Red Mountain Dew with a Mega Mundo Gulp of Chocolate Milk! Ah!

Er, excuse me. I have to use the restroom.

Hoooooooo hooooo hoooooooo hooooooooo hoo hoooooooooooooooooo!
  10. DramaQueen86 New Member

Ummmmm, did someone slip you something in your drink?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.