Muppet video game question

The Whatevers

Reaction score
Muppet Party Cruise is an ok game for the PS2, that's obviously the newest one.

Just when you finish it, you don't wanna play it anymore.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
well, i've only played the NES Muppet Carnival Adventure game. Which after all these years i was able to complete. DEF not a kids game. Only because its so hard.

I've also played Show must go on, Jim Henson's Muppets, and Lisence to Croak... which are all game boy games. I'd have to say that Jim Henson's Muppets was the best, you can play as both Kermit or Animal, and you have to save the rest of the Muppet cast.

I recently bought Muppet Race Mania off ebay, so i'll beable to give my opinion on that soon... i hope.

I also have been woundering about the Muppet Monster Adventure, and Part Cruise. If Party Cruise was for XBox i'd be all for it, but because its a party game (like N64's Mario Party or XBox's Fusion Frenzy) i'd much rather have it be 4players. Even if it is, u'd need an adapter.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
The Whatevers said:
Muppet Party Cruise is an ok game for the PS2, that's obviously the newest one.

Just when you finish it, you don't wanna play it anymore.
Yes it's a great game but it gets semi-boring knowing that you can't unlock anything else and also I don't know how to acess all of the the video clips.

The Whatevers

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
Yes it's a great game but it gets semi-boring knowing that you can't unlock anything else and also I don't know how to acess all of the the video clips.
There's video clips? How do you unlock them?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
well i said i'd come back and post my feedback on Muppet Mania. Since before its release i wanted to get it, just never had the money when i saw it. S yea i got a great deal on it off ebay and recieved it Friday... i've been glued to it since. I'm actually almost down with it. There are easy parts, then there are hards parts. So i'd say its a game for everyone. The kids will be more focused on the characters and racing as adults will be more focused on both the racing and adventure.

The really hard parts are battleing in the Chamber where you fight Statler and Waldrof... and Then in the Theatre where you fight Phil, Bill, and Jill... actually i forgit one of their names because thinking back at the movie, Phil was Kermit's name... "Fill'er Up"

Downfall of the game. Theres a few characters you can't use (anytime you wish). Like Sweetums. You can fight him, or Fight as him, but not race or play the adventure game as him.

Overall... Great game!
:smile:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
If you have the action replay for PS1, the cheats on there are really great. Also the cheats are featured in the back of the instruction manual that comes with the game.

pepestarr

Reaction score
It is on the Adventure Mode to the game, and I assume you get it when you have completed all the Doozer Challenges. Something I have not done yet!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Haven't played in so long, I'll hafta' check it out. Thanks pepestarr.