Muppet Vision 3-D

beaker

Reaction score
I *finally* got to see MuppetVision 3D(not counting bad quality bootlegs on youtube) at California Adventure back in August, and it was amazing. Funny how at 29 I could be transported back to being 10 years old again, heh.

I love the walk in to the area, the backroom stage, and the whole feel of once you walk into the theatre. The interaction of the animatronic Statler/Waldorg, Penguin orchestra, Swedish Chef, and Bean Bunny is great too.

It's a complete disgrace they are planning to rip MV3D out of California Adventure...I want to see the Muppets EXPAND not decrease!

Reaction score
Great thread nickanap! MV3D at Disney World is nothing short of incredible. How grand is it that there's practically a Muppet world you can go visit - like beaker said, there's more than the actual movie. Outside of the theater is a lovely fountain with Muppet characters (complete with a hidden mickey), and a nice sound system that plays many of the great Muppet songs. And there's a Muppet gift shop that has souvenirs you won't see elsewhere. I go several times each visit to Disney World. The Disneyland attraction is also very good, but it doesn't have the additional space devoted to it. Sad that it won't be around much longer.