Muppet Vision 3D

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Ah, that explains it! It makes sense; sounds like programming all those penguins, the Chef, and then Statler, Waldorf and Bean in the balcony would be a royal pain in the you-know-where.

-Kim

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Re: Seen it three times!

Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
(all three times were down in Florida, btw)

First time was in '96, when my family and I went down to Disney World for vacation. Don't remember much about that time (me and my selective swiss-cheese memory) except that I absolutely loved the show.
"Swiss-cheese memory"? I think you've just exposed yourself as a Quantum Leap fan! ;-) So am I.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Re: Seen it three times!

Originally posted by Chilly Down
"Swiss-cheese memory"? I think you've just exposed yourself as a Quantum Leap fan! ;-) So am I.
"Well, ain't that a kick in the butt?" Nice to see I'm not the only fan of Sam and Al here!

*gets an idea* Oh, no! Scott Bakula on TMS, or else Sam leaping into either one of the Muppets or else whoever the guest star is supposed to be!

-Kim

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I've thought about that myself before. If The Jim Henson Hour had lasted longer, Scott Bakula would have made a great guest. (In fact, the first episodes of QL ran immediately after JHH!) We already know Scott's got a great singing voice, and he was good at the comedic moments on the show too.

Hey, what if Angus MacDoogle (sp?) from the Star Wars episode of TMS returned to be a guest on JHH, and Scott "leaped" into him to save Kermit from a bad show? He could have Gonzo or Digit or Bunsen for his holographic Observer. (He could even have Beaker, though he wouldn't be able to understand what his mission was! "Mee mo mee mo mee mee..."

J.E.Smith

Reaction score