Muppet Vision 3D

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hi Ho Everyone,
I'm going to MV3D in a few months, do any of you know if they sell the palisades figures there??

Jake

BAZ

Reaction score
Depends, are you going to DisneyWorld or DisneyLand? IF World, then Yes, they do. I picked up my series 2 figures there. If it's Land, I don't know. I haven't been there. :wink:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
They sell them at both Disneyland and Disneyworld, and both have series 3 to my understanding.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
I'm going to Disneyland. So I'll just wait and see what they got! I'm just so tired of Ebay. I just paid $14.00 for floyd.

Jake

Gonzo14

Reaction score
too bad when i went to Disney World, Palisades hadn't made the figures yet, so they obvoiusly didn't have them, but they probably do now.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm coming to the US in May and are going to Disneyland for the 2nd time, they didnt have muppet vision then so Im really looking forward to it. Only problem is trying to get a whole load of money together to buy some great stuff!

Can anyone give me any tips or info about muppetvision?

Oh yeah, sorry for bringing back an old thread.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
When I went to Disney World, they had run out of everything but Crazy Harry, there were rows and rows of Crazy Harrys. :crazy: But that was March of last year. They also had the lab set. :eek:

dmx10101

Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid since I live in Florida, but where in Disney World is The Muppet Vision 3D thing, I will be going to Magic Kingdom for Grad Night in a couple months.