1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppet Vision 3D

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Sir Didymus, Feb 16, 2003.

1. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

Yep. Disney World. Disney-MGM Studios (for now, I just got picked as a puppeteer for the parks there, so I'll find out where I'm going next in the next few weeks)

Jeremy

2. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

That show rocks man...

The one at Disneyworld totally rocks man. I envy you for going to see it. Pay close attention to all the Muppety details on the way in and out. Also, go in to see the show more than once, cause you're bound to miss something cool. I spent more time looking around me than watching the show... Then the bubbles and 3-D bubbles were dropped and I turned into a little kid... I was reaching for 3-D bubbles and laughing like a dope the whole time. I think I almost lost the top of my head I was grinning so wide!!!

Enjoy the show man. Know that you are envied.

3. GonzoPimp

GonzoPimp New Member

I think the show is good, but not great. I hate that dumb little computer blurp and I’m not such a fan of that Rabbit the Steve Whitmire performs. Sometimes I feel he gets more screen time then he deserves because he is also Kermit...wait Jim did Kermit for the movie didn't he? I guess I need to shut up now.
    Sorry.
    I was very touched to think that Jim might have had some say in how the mechanical puppets moved. So it’s almost like I get to see Jim perform and know that I can anytime I want to. That is cool.

4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Watch out- Bean Bunny has a huge fan following. It's a dangeroud bunny to dislike 'cause someone'll get on your case.

5. GonzoPimp

GonzoPimp New Member

Thanks for the warning....but don't you think Rizzo and the Bunny are basically the same character? They both do little rebellios things, don't exactly fit the mold or thier animal, and they both always give a little kinda "humpf!" expression when they give offended.
    They are both good characters, but similar. :zany:

6. MuppetNewsFlash

MuppetNewsFlash New Member

7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Because it sounds like this apparently innocent toy is gathering information on everything you do. It says that it does not transmit the information, but that doesn't mean that it won't do so in the future. Big Brother is watching over you.

8. MuppetNewsFlash

MuppetNewsFlash New Member

It doesn't know what movie I'm watching or clothes I'm buying or anything. The only information it could gather would be where i'm going in each of the Disney parks. What I'm doing while I'm in the Disney parks. They could do that without the Mickey if they wanted. I don't carry it around with me at home. I have it sit on my shelf right next to my fifteen copies of Catcher in the Rye. ;)

9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Yeah, that's what I meant. Inside the park.
    Boy, you really like Catcher in the Rye, don't you?

10. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

They mentioned that My pal Mickey on the shareholder meeting webcast.

11. RockSTAR girl

RockSTAR girl Member

at disneyland the plushes are $10.00 for the regular size and they go up for the bigger ones. by regular size i mean about the same size as the really well made fraggle plushes that came out last year at hot topic. i will try and get a list of what they have there this saturday for all who are interested...hey DRSPY00 when are you visiting disneyland?

12. MuppetVision

MuppetVision Member

are they planning to make an action figure set of the Muppet Vision characters? :confused: :D :flirt:

13. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I'm coming to LA in late May! sorry for the delay there!

14. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

They already have action figures of the MV3D characters - it's just that they're poorly made. Beakers head does go in and out of his body though, that was pretty cool.

Jeremy

15. MuppetVision

MuppetVision Member

I mean is palaside making any from Mupept VIsion? Having a Staue of Liberty Piggy, penguins, Sweetums with apattle, beans, a bunch of different ones. :halo: :D

16. HuggaWugga

HuggaWugga New Member

17. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

Palisades is not making Muppetvision figures.

Disney already did.

Jeremy

18. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

I got back from Disney World a couple weeks ago :)

Had a great time at the Muppets 3D. Was there about 6 years ago, but it's been fixed up since. I liked the bronze/golden fountain at the front of the attraction, didn't rememeber that being there. Saw Kermit and Piggy signing or should I say stamping their autographs.

I loved the Muppet Store there at MGM. I've noticed that Disney's prices are better than they used to be, for all their stuff. Prices seem a lot more reasonable. I picked up two T-Shirts, one was Muppet Labs and the other was Beaker. Plus I also picked up a large Kermit Plush. All the large plushes were $20. Downtown Disney has a small section in the main Disney store or it might have beent he toy store, not sure, for Muppets as well. They had the Chef set and PIS at $25 plus some plushes. Lots of Newsman figs with a few Link and Julius. Series 6 showed up on the pegs a few days later. Same goes with the MGM store, though they had a few Electric Mayhem sets as well.