Muppet Vision 3D

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's in the back of it. Kind of isolated. It actually a nice little area. It's very muppety. It was suppose to have more stuff 15 years ago, but the Henson deal fell through so the full Muppet Studio vision was never realized. hopefully that idea will be revisited and the whole Muppet Studios section will get finished. Oh, and they play Muppet music all the time in that section. Quite nice.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Disneyland actually has quite a small selection of muppet figures. The Muppet Vision 3d is located in The Disney's California Adventure Park and has one small muppet shop located right in front of mv3d. As far as figures go, they only have series one (including beaker playsets) and very rarely series 2. You may also want to check "enginEAR toys" at the front of the park, they used to carry figures as well. Although they don't have many figures, the shop has tons of new stuff. Shirts, Sandals, Watches, Coasters, Mugs, Playing Cards, Pez, Stickers, Tons of Plush dolls and Plush Backpacks, and other miscellanious souveneirs. Theyre always getting new stuff there so you should really check it out.

Btw the figures are about 10-12 bucks there

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Does anyone know the prices of the Muppet vision plushes at Disneyland? I'm guessing they are the best thing to buy there that isnt available anywhere else.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Does anyone know the prices of the Muppet vision plushes at Disneyland? I'm guessing they are the best thing to buy there that isnt available anywhere else.
Does anyone know the prices of muppet stuff at Disneyland? or any tips on muppetvision 3D?

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
If, by any chance, there are Series 3 at WDW, could someone going there please try and pick me up a Zoot? I'll gladly pay you, shipping and all, for such a thing. Thanks, a lot.

-Squigiman

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'll keep a look out when im in the US. That figure is so popular, its worth quite a bit now!

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Squigiman said:
Hey,
If, by any chance, there are Series 3 at WDW, could someone going there please try and pick me up a Zoot? I'll gladly pay you, shipping and all, for such a thing. Thanks, a lot.

-Squigiman
We don't carry series 3 anymore.... we've got series 5 and 6 now I think, maybe 1 or 2 leftover from series 4.

Jeremy

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
We don't carry series 3 anymore.... we've got series 5 and 6 now I think, maybe 1 or 2 leftover from series 4.

Jeremy
Do you work at disneyland or disneyworld or something?