Muppet Whatnot Workshop Puppets now available

Reaction score
Am I wrong or does it not actually tell you which parts are sold out? It just doesn't complete the order. Not that I can order as I'm outside the US but I'm still curious...

ploobis

Reaction score
I just had an idea on what kinda character you can make with the Muppet Whatnot!

Give your Whatnot the yellow ostrich feather hair, the orange monster fur for his body and then take it home and glue a pair of cool shades on his face and you got yourself a Mahna Mahna like character! :wink:

If you still need to choose a set of eyes, Go for the little beedy black ones. But that can be your choice of course.

What do ya think? :big_grin:

Gabey8

Reaction score
I love the Whatnot workshop! I designed and ordered a Whatnot online, and he arrived this evening.

My only minor gripe is that I wish there were a few additional options for eyes and hair. But I chose what I liked best from the ones that were available, so it's all good.

Now I have to figure out how to get a hockey jersey that's small enough for him to wear. I might end up making one. :smile:

scarletjul

Reaction score
Well, don't worry too much, the Muppet Whatnot Workshop is coming to the Disneyland Resort next year. Store Managers just have a presentation last week about this store.
But they didn't say anything clear about the locations, could be inside Disneyland or in Downtown Disney.
And some new "green" merchandise (with kermit the frog) is now on the floor at the Disney Store.
Awesome. :smile: Not that I needed another reason to go to Disneyland but you totally just gave me one.

I love the Whatnot Workshop, BTW. I was given a giftcard for exactly that purpose last Christmas and I finally decided on a muppet and received him by March. I think they're well-made (though I admit to not using mine that often) and I think there's a great number of options.

I only wish they'd had the monster parts available last year. Oh well; now I know something else I need to save up for. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh wow, love the MONSTERS yeaaaaa. Those all look fantastic, i love the Muppet Whatnot Workshop stuff. I'm sure its doing a lot to get young kids into puppetry, big credit to them!

zns

Reaction score
Everything that they have just added recently is just absolutely beautiful. I'll have to get my own Whatnot, most likely after the holidays. :wink:

MWoO

Reaction score
For those that have them, what would you guys say is the best fitting puppet body?

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
There are more new parts like beards, new noses and clothes! Check it out.

Alvin

Reaction score
Hope to get mine after Christmas...I already have what I want picked out...just need the money $...wish I could get about 3 or 4 of them!