Muppet Whatnots

What is your favorite Muppet Show spoof?

• Veterinarian's Hospital

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Pigs in Space

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
I always wanted a whatnot but now that FAO Schwarz is long gone i found that they still do this online but the price is expensive so i am waiting until it goes down a bit but if you want to see these wonderful guys and gals and monsters too, log onto www.fao.com and type whatnots in the searchbox. Have a most sensational, inspirational,celebrational,Muppetsational day everyone.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
we are saving up for a holiday for next year i must try to get to new york i'm still whatnotless and don't think they would close the FAO in new york i believe thats the last store i could be wrong

Wockawocka721

Reaction score
I just got a whatnot in the mail this week. Only $99 with free shipping. That was the convincing part for me. I saw them in person years ago at FAO in NYC for $129 but couldn't pull the trigger because I was still a broke college student. I'm still relatively broke, but I could part with $99 for him easily and there are way more options that before which made the customization fun.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I like the 59 dollar what not kits at Toys R Us...no clothes though... Selling out in our stores pretty quick but they still have them online.... I got a whatnot myself when they first came out

Wockawocka721

Reaction score
I like the 59 dollar what not kits at Toys R Us...no clothes though... Selling out in our stores pretty quick but they still have them online.... I got a whatnot myself when they first came out
Is there any quality difference in the TRU Whatnots compared to ordering online? I ordered an orange Whatnot and I'm disappointed that the blue in TRU comes with all womens accessories

DannyRWW

Reaction score
They look the same quality wise in store... I haven't bought one though (its on my Christmas list)... I think there is a slight difference in the fabric so the velcro pieces work better....the accesory thing is a bit odd but as my whatnot from Fao is blue I figured an orange one would be okay. Its really a good deal but doesn't have clothes (which they sell separately anyways) but baby clothese fits most puppets just fine anyways

Wockawocka721

Reaction score
They look the same quality wise in store... I haven't bought one though (its on my Christmas list)... I think there is a slight difference in the fabric so the velcro pieces work better....the accesory thing is a bit odd but as my whatnot from Fao is blue I figured an orange one would be okay. Its really a good deal but doesn't have clothes (which they sell separately anyways) but baby clothese fits most puppets just fine anyways
Yeah my whatnot just came in so I'm thinking about going to target and buying him some threads. I wanted the blue kit, and I have nothing against female muppets, but I can't voice one haha. My orange Whatnot is an intelligent creature (inspired by Hank McCoy aka Beast from X-Men) so I named him Hank. I just got the whatnot creator though so I'll probably buy another one before the year's end

Walter

Reaction score
Yeah my whatnot just came in so I'm thinking about going to target and buying him some threads. I wanted the blue kit, and I have nothing against female muppets, but I can't voice one haha. My orange Whatnot is an intelligent creature (inspired by Hank McCoy aka Beast from X-Men) so I named him Hank. I just got the whatnot creator though so I'll probably buy another one before the year's end
I'm still contemplating whether or not I want to get a kit or an fao one..I would like to make a muppet monster so maybe I'll get an FAO one. thumbs up on the Beast shout out:smile: lol