Muppet Wiki

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
You do bring up some excellent points.
While the overall idea of Muppet Wiki is wonderful, it can easily become corrupted by some and the info can't be trusted 100%. I think people who seek Muppet info can reference that site for starters and then come into this group and ask a follow-up question to confirm the answers they seek.

Speaking of Wikipedia, they got some very bad press last week when a man (as a joke) listed his boss on Wikipedia as being involved in the JFK assassination. He lost his job as a result.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK... Looks like someone stole... er, borrowed my idea.
Well, never mind, it'll all be good for when I finally can devote my time to taking the Muppet Listing research full-time and into hardcore research, converting and publishing it all as the Muppet Universe.

My fear with a project like this one though, is that it operates just like Wicapedia... Anyone can add or delete submissions, you can get pernicious ads like the ones mentioned by OverUnderAround, the reliability and responsability of the information posted isn't 100% completely true.
Putting aside my grudge with Danny for discouraging me from joining TP's forum, I'm just gonna let you guys go at it for now. Will make my work less strenuous when/if I finally make it there.

Hope everyone has a good time at that place though.
Ed,i don't think this is realted to your idea...yours is far, far, grander than this. This has hardly the creature listings of yours!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And it was quoted verbatem on the Mike and Mike show on ESPN last week also.

Bo, the list is just the first phase... Plans are to make it into a veritable font of information, if I can tend to it after finishing with my legal studies.
Can talk more about over the PM, or some of my other projects if you're interested.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have joined and had fun providing information for the site. I have included a lot of information on characters, merchadise, videos, action figures, albums, and individual segments from The Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I've added pages for most of the recurring Sesame Street sketches found there, and if there is a guide for any recurring segment, it was most likely started by me (though I know that some guides were started by others). The titles for most individual sketches are just my guesses, and the order for the various Sesame Street sketches are also my guesses, based on how certain characters looked in the sketches, who some of the performers are, the picture quality, and some other factors.

I encourage everybody to be a part of this.

Cherrymoon

Reaction score
I am trying to update some international pages, but am having trouble can someone help me?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I'm Going to do my Best to keep this Wiki Up and Running.