Muppet Wiki

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks so much GelfingWaldo.

So far I've added info. on Camila the Chicken and Bunsen, and right now I'm adding pictures to all the Muppet Action Figures.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I want to help but I want to put in pictures. Can someone help me? I don't know how to put the pictures in.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Surely Kyle, on the left hand side, near the bottom of the page, there's a button that says "Upload file" and then just upload your file. But make sure to give a description of the pic you upload.

zns

Reaction score
This website has so much info on things that we have really tried to look for. I am loving every bit of it.:smile: :excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It is really cool. I could spend hours looking through all the information! Unfortunately I don't have the hours to spend doing that! Oh well, like I said, it is really cool I hope to look up something new everyday!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Added more quotes, images, and all aroudn info! This is such a cool place to be! And it's great to work on a joint MC/TP project!

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
Here's the page about Frank Oz!!!

Richard Frank Oznowicz: May 25, 1944 - present
Frank was born in England in 1944, and moved to America when he was five. He joined the Henson company in 1963, as a right hand for Rowlf. He was then nineteen years old. It took him four years to work up the courage to do his own voices for his characters.
Starting in mid-1990's, after 30+ years of faithful Muppeteering, Frank started to transition himself away from his Muppet duties to focus on directing. He occasionally performs his characters on Sesame Street, but most of his classic characters, like Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Animal, Sam Eagle, Bert, Grover and others have been recast to other performers - mainly Eric Jacobson.
Table of contentsshowTocToggle("show","hide") [showhide] 1 Puppeteer Credits

2 Director Credits

3 Trivia

4 Awards & Honors

5 Quotes

[edit]
Puppeteer Credits

[edit]
Director Credits

Henson Projects
Non-Henson Projects
  • Horrible Bosses
  • The Stepford Wives
  • The Score
  • Bowfinger
  • In & Out
  • The Indian in the Cupboard
  • HouseSitter
  • What About Bob?
  • Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
  • Little Shop of Horrors

[edit]
Trivia

• His birth name was Richard Frank Oznowicz.
  • Had an on screen cameo in the Great Muppet Caper, in the Press Office when Gonzo shouts "Stop the Presses!"
  • Kermit asks the Wizard of Oz if he is related to Frank Oz in The Muppets' Wizard of Oz
  • First met Jim Henson at the Puppeteers of America festival in, 1961 at the age of 17.
[edit]
Awards & Honors

• Daytime Emmy for Individual Achievement in Children's Programming for Sesame Street.
  • Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Children's Programming for Sesame Street.
  • Daytime Emmy for Individual Achievement in Children's Programming for Sesame Street.
  • American Comedy Awards Creative Achievement Award
  • Art Directors Guild Contribution to Cinematic Imagery Award
Date Unknown
  • Recipient of the Connor Award given by the brothers of the Phi Alpha Tau fraternity based out of Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. Frank is also an honorary brother of the fraternity.
[edit]
Quotes

• "The biggest problems with movies are expectations."
  • "Piggy is certainly hard, but that's just part of the job. I don't even think about it. She's also hard because I have to reach down into the feminine part of myself and bring that up. It's not just the surface with her. There are a lot of neuroses in her. So I have to come from a different place with Piggy."
  • "I'd like to read a book sometime. I've never read a book before. That'd be an adventure. I understand they have pages and everything. Yeah, I've got to do that sometime."
  • "Growing up it was girls and sports. That was the interest, mainly. I never wanted to be a puppeteer."
  • "In order to be a star performer you have to have someone to play against."
Retrieved from "http://muppet.wikicities.com/wiki/Frank_Oz"
Categories: Muppet Performers | Directors

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
As of right now the Muppet Wiki home page is covered with adult links! Not Good.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Looks like someone stole... er, borrowed my idea.
Well, never mind, it'll all be good for when I finally can devote my time to taking the Muppet Listing research full-time and into hardcore research, converting and publishing it all as the Muppet Universe.

My fear with a project like this one though, is that it operates just like Wicapedia... Anyone can add or delete submissions, you can get pernicious ads like the ones mentioned by OverUnderAround, the reliability and responsability of the information posted isn't 100% completely true.
Putting aside my grudge with Danny for discouraging me from joining TP's forum, I'm just gonna let you guys go at it for now. Will make my work less strenuous when/if I finally make it there.

Hope everyone has a good time at that place though.