1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Wiki

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by GelflingWaldo, Dec 12, 2005.

1. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

You do bring up some excellent points.
    While the overall idea of Muppet Wiki is wonderful, it can easily become corrupted by some and the info can't be trusted 100%. I think people who seek Muppet info can reference that site for starters and then come into this group and ask a follow-up question to confirm the answers they seek.

Speaking of Wikipedia, they got some very bad press last week when a man (as a joke) listed his boss on Wikipedia as being involved in the JFK assassination. He lost his job as a result.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ed,i don't think this is realted to your idea...yours is far, far, grander than this. This has hardly the creature listings of yours!!!
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah... And it was quoted verbatem on the Mike and Mike show on ESPN last week also.

Bo, the list is just the first phase... Plans are to make it into a veritable font of information, if I can tend to it after finishing with my legal studies.
    Can talk more about over the PM, or some of my other projects if you're interested.
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I have joined and had fun providing information for the site. I have included a lot of information on characters, merchadise, videos, action figures, albums, and individual segments from The Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I've added pages for most of the recurring Sesame Street sketches found there, and if there is a guide for any recurring segment, it was most likely started by me (though I know that some guides were started by others). The titles for most individual sketches are just my guesses, and the order for the various Sesame Street sketches are also my guesses, based on how certain characters looked in the sketches, who some of the performers are, the picture quality, and some other factors.

I encourage everybody to be a part of this.
  5. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

I am trying to update some international pages, but am having trouble can someone help me?
  6. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I'm Going to do my Best to keep this Wiki Up and Running.