Muppet X-mas listed on IMDB....

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Personally, ninjas were always better at puting me in the holiday spirit.
Ninjas usuall get me in the Thanksgiving spirit...

wolfy

Reaction score
What's this? What's this?

Captain Smollet and NO Benjamina??

WHAT is the world coming to??

Come, Frobert, let's depart this area with some PIG-nity!

Wait a minute...is that a...KNITTED PINK PEG-LEG COZY??

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!! Who made this? I want a nose warmer, but with dazzling sequins! Pleeeeeeeze??

--wolfy--

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

You can submit updated information to them anytime, which I suggest. They'll correct it within a couple of weeks.
I don't know. I have tried to correct them on things several times, such as the fact that the information they gave on humans and muppets originally being strictly in seperate sequences on "Sesame Street" was incorrect also they still say that the Road Runner showed up in the cartoon "Operation: Rabbit" and spoke, so they don't always correct information sent into them. About Frank Oz, not performing his usual characters, this is something I found out recently, I knew he was alternating with David Rudman as Cookie Monster but I never guessed he was completely retired. It is sort of depressing to think that neither Jim Henson nor Frank Oz will be around to perform their characters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Waiiiiit! I thought that Dr. Teeth was proformed by John Kennedy. And CAPTAIN SMOLLET!?!?!?

Wait... the list goes on..... Inspector Gadget as Himself... Mel Brooks as Yogurt.....uh... George Burns...as Jesus....Hmmm! Must've come back from the dead to play that part. Cool.

What the heck kind of Muffins are they eating at IMDB?

Lu775

Reaction score
Mel Brooks as Yogurt
hey, Mel Brooks was Yogurt... just plain Yogurt!
lol (it's a Spaceballs thing)

Entertainment Tonight did a piece on the Elmo's World Christmas special on Friday night. Looks like that's where Kelly Ripa is playing the postal carrier.
She shows Elmo the different cards she's carrying for different holidays. (The clip of Elmo dancing for Kwanza was super cute!)