1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MuppetCast care package

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by stephenjlizard, May 27, 2008.

1. Could be, "Eric", good point!
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yes, I get a castmember discount. I work in the Downtown Disney District so I can get a discount, but I can also get significantly marked down merchandise from Company D, the store open exclusively for castmembers. I'll try and get over there sometime this month and see what they have. In the meantime, I will also browse through the stores at Disneyland.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'll get started on the stuff i said i would do. *salutes to Steve* :insatiable: :excited: :)
  4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I really like people's suggestions so far, but it might be cool to send more than just merch... I had a thought:

I don't know if you guys will like this idea or not, but maybe we could all send little things from our hometowns or something, to show that Muppet fans from all over the world put the care package together? I could easily get some little maple syrup bottles to send; a little taste of Canada for the US soldiers! Or do you think that they wouldn't be interested in something like that? Things that they could use of course.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I love that idea Mrs. Pepper. That sounds like a fun idea. I wouldn't mind doing that too. I'll have to send some stuff from where i live to him too. When i get the stuff i'm going to send i'll find something from my hometown to send to him too.
  6. Wow, this is really turning into something! I'll make sure to track the progress of this project on the show this week, too.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Great idea, Mrs Pepper! I'll think of other ways we could do that. Hmm...yay! I'll something to think about when I'm bored at work today!:zany: :excited: :batty: Also, as I do come from Southern California, a little something from Disneyland would still be appropriate, but I'll look for other things too.
  8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

At first i didn't think many people cared about this, but know I see that I am wrong!
  9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Why wouldn't they?
  10. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well every one ihas there own stuff they got to do and what not.
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

True. I'm a pretty busy guy, myself, but I can find a little bit of time out of my day for a good cause.
  12. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm in!
    :D Pepper, I love your idea! Unlike you though, I can't think of anything that says "New York," but is at the same time practical. Oh well, like Bryan, it'll give me something to think about!
    Steve, will you be PMing us your mailing address, or are you going to mention it on the show, or...
  13. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Kate, what about those "I (heart) New York" t-shirts?
  14. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

This sounds like a good idea.
  15. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well ya see Bryan,
    :o that's the kinda thing I was trying to avoid. I guess just about every developed area of the world has this problem, but I feel like New York is the land of cultural cheerleading, if you know what I mean. We're full of Empire State Building travel mugs, World Trade Center t-shirts, and New York pride baseball caps. I was looking for something a bit more practical. I was thinking maybe some homemade jelly from a farm stand, or maybe a picture of scenery to remind them of home.
    :) Thanks for thinking of me though Bry!
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

This is what i've done so far. I've recorded (i think) nine episodes of Fraggle Rock and two Sesame Street episodes. Now i get some Muppet Show stuff on there too. So that's my next part of this DVD. Then i'll be sending some pecans from my home land of Pecan Trees. Since we have several in our yard. Then i'll also be sending this thing that happens every year in March. It's called the "Sweetwater Rattle Snake Round Up" brochure. (don't know if i spelled that right.

Also i'll be sending some Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame music too. Figures that need some cheering on over there.
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

How about this... since they are not only Muppet fans but also Disney fans, you could send some sort of thing from one of the Disney Broadway musicals. I dunno. Just a thought, but I understand what you're getting at.
  18. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I'm gonna do a little work on this sometime in the next couple days.
  19. I think that's a great idea Brian!
  20. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Member

Hey Double SS, I have an idea for a guest for the podcast, just asking him if he would be willing to do it. Will email you soon...