MuppetCentral becoming a partner with Palisades!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
And my sister was born last sunday so I'm getting that post-deliever depression thing...
You've got post delivery depression because your SISTER was born last Saturday ? Wow - must have been some birth ! ;-)

Some nice ideas there. From what i gather, Ken rewards ideas that actually get used (or very close to used) in the final product but it's at his discretion so not something to be automatically expected. I think the idea of some kind of christmas competition is cool but it would have to be open to everyone and it wouldn't suprise me if something like this happened either here or via the Palisades website when it gets to that time. I think they are also setting up a specific email address for people to send ideas and suggestions to so that they don't have to search all over the forum and can just go through them at their own end.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I'm not REALLY expecting to recieve Figures just because I'm doing what I think is an obligation that I have as a Muppet Fan! I have the duty to help the Muppets in any way I can without expecting to be rewarded! The simple fact that I have the honour to be a Muppet Fan is enough!

However, if there is going to be a contest then I MUST win it, because there is no other way for me to have the Figures except for the good hearts of some people (Uncleduke!) and some stuff like contests...

Feel my pain... and stay out of my way! :big_grin:

Anyway... Ken! Please! Tell me if you like my ideas... It will be good to cure my depression... :stick_out_tongue:

Thank you!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
Anyway... Ken! Please! Tell me if you like my ideas... It will be good to cure my depression... :stick_out_tongue:
Unfortunately (or fortunately for the person in question) our good friend Kenneth has gone off on a dirty weekend to San Diego to meet brazenly loose woman and drink copious amounts of beer - he'll be back once his desire has been quenched, or Tuesday, whichevers earliest ! ;-)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Unfortunately (or fortunately for the person in question) our good friend Kenneth has gone off on a dirty weekend to San Diego to meet brazenly loose woman and drink copious amounts of beer - he'll be back once his desire has been quenched, or Tuesday, whichevers earliest ! ;-)
Uh, Luke.....wasn't that your weekend? Oh wait.....it was......IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!! LOL!

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
It has been repprted Robin and Sweetums are already slated together in the theater set. The kitchen set is already stocked so nothing more can really be added. They went a tad bit past their budget it seems. Check it out on their site if you haven't seen it yet! It is coming with Lobster Bandits! Beauregard is likely coming with his mop and bucket but a fridge sounds cool too. Okay bad joke. :smile: Fridge...cool...get it?
What are the other rats suppose to come with then? Backstage Playset? I'm glad you liked the Fridge idea... I hope that Ken likes it too (aswell as the other 9 ideas I posted)...

KEN! Tell me what you think! GIVE A MEANING TO MY MISERABLE LIFE!

Thank you...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The other rats could come with kitchen supplies - not just a fridge. We know that they know their way around the kitchen from The Muppets Take Manhattan! :wink:

grail

Reaction score
man, have you ever considered medication? or maybe a girlfriend/boyfriend (hey, to each their own)? because you're just a bit high-strung...

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
What does high-strung mean?

I hope you're not saying that I plant cannabis on my backyard!

grail

Reaction score
well, no...but the fact that you leapt to that conclusion is interesting

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Yeah! Yeah!

You must all think it is cute to make fun of the stupid foreigner!

You will see... Just wait and you will see...

When you start to see pidgeons, remember me... and RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BECAUSE MY PIDGEONS ARE NOT NICE ANIMALS! Ah!

(Of course I'm evil... I'm a "Lorde"! I have to be evil...)

Tune in next week when you will hear Grail say:

"Doctor... I see pidgeons everywhere! Take them away from me! THEY ARE ALL OVER ME! ARGH! ARGH! Why did I have to tell the world that the Lorde of the Pidgeons plants cannabis in his backyard? I sure am glad that I didn't mention the hidden bottles of Vodka and the flag of the Comunist Party..."