1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppeteers who voiced cartoon characters

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Xerus, Nov 25, 2005.

1. ploobis Well-Known Member

Victor Yerrid did voice work on Robot Chicken.
  2. Xerus Active Member

Yeah, I mentioned Victor's voicework at the beginning of this post.

Pier Kohl Paquette who performed Louis on Sesame Park also voiced The Wooly Whatsit on The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin.
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Paul Rugg was a STAPLE with Steven Spielberg's cartoons, voicing such characters as Freakazoid, and various characters on Animaniacs.

Fran Brill did a couple of guest voices on Courage the Cowardly Dog, as well as voices on Doug.

That's off the top of my head.
  4. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Jim Henson did the King of 8's claymation skit on SS.
  5. twasbrillig12 Member

Sometimes he's animated in the ride so he kinda counts, Dave Goelz does the lastest incarnation of Figment in the Journey Into Imagination ride at Epcot. Love to know how he got that job.
  6. Super Scooter New Member

Bruce Lanoil did Pepe LePew's voice in Looney Tunes: Back in Action, among other voices for various productions.
  7. Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh wow! I never knew that was him in that movie before! I have that movie!
  8. Redsonga Active Member

That is just so cool beyond anything I can think of, &feature=related :excited:
  9. wwfpooh New Member

On the opposite side of things, we could say that Rob Paulsen--noted for voicing a variety of characters (from TMNT, to Sonic "SatAM", to Animaniacs! & Pinky and the Brain, to Danny Phantom & Jimmy Nuetron, etc.--is an honorary Muppeteer for his well-preformed Boober on the animated Fraggle Rock series.
  10. Ilikemuppets New Member

I want to hear his Boober again.
  11. Drtooth Well-Known Member

&feature=related
  12. Xerus Active Member

I agree. Rob Paulsen is my all time favorite voice artists. In fact, he was the very first voice artist focus I ever did.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=25774&highlight=xerus's voice artist focus
  13. Ilikemuppets New Member

I haven't seem this in a long time and Rob's Boober is far different than the voices that I'm used to him doing. But it's actually pretty convening.
  14. IgorPonweed New Member

No one mentioned Dave Goelz as the new Figment yet!
  15. matleo Active Member

You can actually hear a bit of Dr. Scratchnsniff in there. Very much in the same range of his voice.

--matt
  16. Ilikemuppets New Member

I guess I have to listen to hear more of him then.
  17. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Also, I just found out the other day, Phil Baron, (Teddy Ruxpin), was a puppeteer in a handfull of episodes of Muppets Tonight. Here's the interview where he says this:
    http://ruxpin.we.bs/phil.html

I don't know what characters he did or which episodes, but there you go.
  18. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Witch ones that Bill did in Kim Possible.
  19. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Karen Preell did the voice of a baby unico?
  20. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Did Dave Gloez did some cartoon voices?

I wonder if Steve Whitemire did some cartoon voices.?