MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Hey, why not bring MuppetFest to San Francisco? Then I can go to it! (I don't want to fly all the way to the East Coast just for a MuppetFest)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jeff,

If you dont wanna fly all that way, Then you must not wanna go enough !

Im coming from London, England for it !

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Warrick

If i decide to go, we can put you in a cage and i'll say you are my long haired Beagle - that way you can go free in the cargo hold and spend more on merchandise !!!! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HEY LUKE!!

I want to go that way...of course, I have to save up for tickets to there!

FOZ

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeffrey Gray
I don't want to fly all the way to the East Coast just for a MuppetFest
Um, hello moderators? Do we allow that kind of profanity here?

MIKEB97

Reaction score
The Sesame Street muppets should appear at Muppet Fest 2003 because SS was ignored at the last Muppst Fest and it has become an importance in Muppet history. Now, Hands up on who wants to see Louise Gold, Caroll Spinney, Fran Brill, Martin Robinson and Frank Oz there!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

SUCH LANGUAGE!! Of COURSE he should want to go to the East Coast for MFest!! We had folks from AUSTRALIA last year!

C'mon, feller! We'll take good care of you.

FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
HOOBS !!!!!!

Get em there live and in person, and introduce em to the Americans. They've done Big Brother, now Muppetfest and are pretty much becoming the new Fraggles.

Tera

Reaction score
OHH! YAY!!!

I just got back in the country, and I am thrilled to have this news here waiting for me. Yes, I understand that 'MFest in early 2003' sounds better than 'MFest plans for 2002 scrapped - hope for next year', but I think its a good move on their part. They are SO crazy there right now with the sale issues, ect., that I don't think they'd be able to put on a show with the level of quality and enthusiasm we expect from them.

A spring/summer 2003 seems like the best idea to me. Besides, I might be lucky enough to have the dates fall during Spring Break at the school I teach at. Then I could make it a real vacation instead of a quick and dirty weekend.

I like the idea of it in NY too; I wouldn't have to get on a *#@$ing plane to see them. (I'm TERRIFIED of flying - only the Muppets and my family can get me on one of those things!) I did it last year , and I would again, but I'd be MUCH happier if I didn't have to.

So, here's to Spring 2003...start saving cash and vacation time now!:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
This reminds me - does anyone remember a lady called 'Wolfy' who was posting here around the time of the last Muppetfest ? She said she couldn't go because of the date change, flying and other things. She seemed to be popular here then vanished - unless she is here under a different name or was just some secret agent for Creation enticing us to buy tickets or something. From what i know there was a fair bit of corporate activity going on here last year and multiple people have totally dissapeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.