MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
GRAIL! I have asked you multiple times NOT to tell anyone what you know! Soon she's going to find out I have no relatives and I'm planning on adding her to my human zoooooImean...well nevermind that...Grail, sorry to say, its back to the basement with you, and no, your NOT going to be getting any water this week...

Lord, you make things so difficult...

:big_grin:

-Matt
A human zoo? So would I be put in a cage by myself or do you mix species?

As for walking round a mountain naked - NZ Girls are pretty tough, I'll just build a snow cave if it gets to cold.:big_grin:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I want to see SWEETUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want to meet all of you wonderful people as well - of course:smile: :smile: :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well the zoo is neat because its different people from around the world, grouped together by their country of origi-Heeeeeeeyyyyy!!! I'm going to get found out, and I'll never be able to post again! (ooh...that might fuel my downfall also...)

Well, ya know, if you think a snow cave will do the trick, I say, off with the clothes and into the VW! Were going to the restort (*buuum buuum buuuuuum!*) NAKED! :smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
this conversation just got too weird for me...

zns

Reaction score
Muppet Fest

I wanna see Caroll Spinny do Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch. Ialso wanna see B

zns

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I accedently submited the reply before I was finished. As I was saying, I also wanna see Big Bird and Kermit do a skit together. Thats the stuff I wanna see.

Luke

Reaction score
Can they do Sesame Street ? I would have thought Creation would have needed the rights to do that.

Ryan

Reaction score
Well, Elmo was at last years con. In the panel, and the live show.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I want to see SWEETUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want to meet all of you wonderful people as well - of course<<<

I think Sweetums will be there again. He was the only Muppet I think you could meet, as he walked around muppetfest and the live show balcony audience brefly for photo ops. I would love to be able to meet the other Muppets though. Did anybody else on MC who went get their pic with Sweetums, or just me? Hmmm...

Yeah, Ive been surprised how many interesting neat new people are on here...so between them, people I already met at MC, and those I didnt so many cool reasons to go next year.

>>>Can they do Sesame Street ? I would have thought Creation would have needed the rights to do that<<<

Absolutely. Sesame has been a huge part of Muppet canon for ages. Last year at mfest they had Bear from BITBBH and Elmo from Sesame(Elmo had a big role on the live q&a, and was even on the live TMS) Who would have thought, Elmo and Pepe together? Too cool...to see Elmo and Floyd, oh man...great chemistry between Nelson and Clash.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oooh...too weird for Grail, there's a problem here...

:big_grin:

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.