MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I will most likely be there, as long as school doesn't get in the way. March is around the time for final exams, and I'm not going to miss any exams. However, I'll worry about that later.

Besides, if I say I can't go, I know people will come to my house an borrow me for that weekend...
Miss and exam and make it up! Say you have a "family" emergency! LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Since t's just a couple months away, is anyone 100% positive they are going yet? Here's who I know will be there

Mar and Michael
Me
Phil and Cindy

anyone else 100% positive?<<<

Hey Ryan! You can add Cory to that list, I am 100% positive I am going. Let the saving begin now though, as CA to NY roundtrip tix+gold package+food+stuff spenind, wow. (As far as hotel, theres always 50 cents a night lockers)

If you were to make a pretty safe list of who was going, from what I gather it would be(as far as on ebillion percent positive)

phil and cindy
mike and mar
dw
tom holste
smigliano
cory
danny horn
annika
jackie
and from what you said about yourself, Ryan. Now, I am hoping all 650+ people on here can go, but Im sure in a few months will get more of a realistic idea of who is absolutely going and who 'wants' to go.

beaker

Reaction score
What I want? Well its a given the great Pepe will steal the show and be one of the highlights, and my fave Beaker and Swedish Chef will be there I would think. I would lovvve to see some JHH guys like digit, Leon, Zondra, etc.

But what would I like? Being its new york...
SESAME STREET! Telly, Big Bird, Oscar, Grover, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, Elmo, Zoe, Honkers, Martians, etc!
Thats right, Robinson, Brill, Spinney, Jacobsson, everyone!

Other than that, a chance to actually meet and great some of the Muppets this time, and a ton of merchandise. SDCC had more Muppet merch than MFest last year did, so they need to remedy that badly!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Well then Cory i am frankly SHOCKED at you for not getting this dudes name and address !<<<

Hey, I wasnt the only one near him! Smig and Dave Ebersole I think were near his row as well^_^ Anyways, its the live show I would really love to get ahold of! hehe

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I'm really hoping to go, but based on my schedule, there's a pretty good chance I can't go AGAIN this year! :frown:

*sigh*

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
There is a 340% chance of me being there! :big_grin: I missed it the first time, I'd be *darned* if I'm going to miss it again. And I want to meet everyone who makes this place so wacky! So, on the great list of names, be sure to add Matt (Cantus Rock)! :big_grin:

-Matt

MuppetVison

Reaction score
Muppet Fest

Is this the right forum?

What is Muppet fest? I'm new here and I never heard of it before.:confused: :confused:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, although I don't think this is the right forum, I'd be more than happy to explain Muppetfest for you!

Muppetfest - A convetion brought to you buy JHC and Creation Entertainment. It is a gathering of Muppet-fanatics, featuring activites, Q&A's with Puppeteers, and a Live Muppet Show! (Cory would love to rave about it if your interested :smile:) The first Muppetfest convention was held in California in December of 2001, and was a smash sucess. This years convention is speculated to be held in the first week of March, in New York, NY. Many, many members of the MCForum will be attending, including myself. Stay tuned to MuppetCentral and this forum for the latest information as it becomes available. It looks like this one will be one helluva show :big_grin:

Hope that helps you out my friend :smile:

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.