Muppets 2010 Calendar Cover Art

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
*Snerk* So are they starting a rapper group or something? They've got that "homie" look going on XD

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually...Not only are these hats and glasses and hideous t-shirts making them look dated, the picutre itself is ugly, ugly, ugly. Fozzie looks like a weird dad at a party. Gonzo looks like a drag queen. Animal looks like a bizzare parody of a Rabbi and Kermit's looking a little stoned.

Only Piggy can pull off the look!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know what has happened to the Muppets 2010 calendar? All links and web sites that listed it no longer do?

Has it been cancelled?

If it has this is the first year in ages that we will not have a Muppet or Fraggle calendar?

For UK fans, M&S are selling a Muppet Show Planner/Calendar!

Chris

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear I saw a Muppet Calendar somewhere recently... it looks like it could be it, so it could very well just be out now. Keep in mind the fact I state I swear I saw it.

There's nothing on muppet wiki about it though, so there's the possibility it could be canceled too. I just have to go back and check.

Strange thing is, I saw a Mr. men 2010 Calendar one place and haven't found it anywhere else. That could also be the case.

James Denny

Reaction score
I have a feeling this happened last year and the printing dates were changed. Don't quote me on it though,

Jamie

mooggee

Reaction score
I have been recently looking for a 2010 calendar.. Last year I bought one online and never received it... :frown: Sad time for me, although I did get refunded.
Has anyone seen one this year? Was checking everywhere! Nothing... ;( WHY? It's not fair... we really need to have this... Disney really needs to keep the muppets alive and well.. sigh.........................................................
:smile: