• The Muppets 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Share your title below.)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cahuenga

Reaction score
I would love to see Frank doing something in the new muppet movie... at least a one note character, like the ones he does in sesame now...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
There were a bunch of cameos from the original. Very short, four or five seconds for some of them. He probably did record something, but it wasn't used in the end, that's for sure.
Hey, was there anything at the end? I stayed for some of the credits, but saw nothing. I thought you might know. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There were a bunch of cameos from the original. Very short, four or five seconds for some of them. He probably did record something, but it wasn't used in the end, that's for sure.
Kelsey Grammar also reportedly recorded dialogue for Watternoose, but all that's to be seen of the character was a photo.

Guess a lot of the cameos were cut. Hopefully, they'll be restored for the home video release.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey, was there anything at the end? I stayed for some of the credits, but saw nothing. I thought you might know. :smile:

You mean additional scenes? Yes. I stayed all the way to the end to see it. I could tell you what it is if you'd like. :smile:

Y'know that snail who was worried about being late on the first day? Basically, summing it up: In the scene, he finally arrives to class, only to find the school year is already over. :laugh:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
You mean additional scenes? Yes. I stayed all the way to the end to see it. I could tell you what it is if you'd like. :smile:

Y'know that snail who was worried about being late on the first day? Basically, summing it up: In the scene, he finally arrives to class, only to find the school year is already over. :laugh:
Aw, I missed that part!? I've really gotta start watching the credits!!