Muppets are on the scene

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
"Why does Piggy do that?" Ami asked. "Meep mo meep, mo meep mo meep," Beaker said. (Meaning: I don't know, but it is really bad.) "Is it some disorder?" she asked. He nodded and kissed her head.
That's my favorite scene <3 Because he kissed my head OMG :flirt:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter thirteen

"Kermit," Bunsen said, "We need to talk." Kermit walked with Bunsen to the hallway. "What's going on?" Kermit asked. "Piggy is not pregant," Bunsen said, "What is moving in her is a blade from a knife." "No," Kermit said, "It can't be. The test said-" "False alarm," the doctor said.
~~~
Beaker and Ami lied on the grass in the backyard. "What happened when Piggy was stabbed?" Ami asked. "Meep mo meep mo meep," Beaker said. (Meaning: Kermit didn't take it very well.) "What did he do?" she asked. "Meep mo, mo meep," he replied. (Meaning: Can't say, it's terrible.) "Really?" she asked. "Meep, mo meep mo meep mo mo meep," he replied. (Meaning: Yea, but I can say that she survived.) She nodded. "Meep?" he asked. (Meaning: Coffee?) "Yea," she replied.
~~~
"Piggy, we need you in the doctor's room," Fozzie said. Piggy got up and walked slowly to the door.

"Lie down," Bunsen said. She lied down. "I have to do a surgical prodcure," he said. "Why?" she asked. Kermit took a deep breath. "Piggy, you're not really pregant," Kermit said, "A blade is in your stomach." She sighed. "Fine," Piggy cried, "Get it out."
~~~
Leah and Zoot walked into the screening room, and began watching their favorite movie, "The Notebook." He took her hand and kissed it, trying to make his lady happy.

"Hey," Ami said. "Meep," Beaker said.(Meaning: Hi.) "Hey," Leah and Zoot both said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter fourth-teen

Kermit walked into Constantine's room and shut the door. "Kyrmit," Constantine said, "What's wrong?" "I don't wanna lose her, I don't wanna lose her, I-" "Calm down," Constantine interupted him. "I can't," Kermit said, "She has a blade stuck in her stomach." "Well, it's going to be fine," the other frog said.
~~~
"Meep mo mo meep, mo, meep," Beaker said. (Meaning: The case is back open, but we are not needed.) "Good," Ami said and lied her head on his shoulder.
~~~
Kermit walked into the room and kissed Piggy's head. "Please, wake up," he said, "I need you." He looked at her wedding ring. That special ring he have her at the wedding. "Nothing will keep me coming back to you," he added. Then, he squeezed her hand tightly. "Good," she said, "Don't forget that." "I won't," he added.
~~~
Leah walked to the room and sat on the couch with Ami. "So," Leah said, "Beaker's a protective guy." "Yea," Ami said, "He is. I love him, so it's alright." "Meep, mo meep," Beaker said. (Meaning: Ami, come here.) Ami got up and walked into the kichen.
~~~
"I'm going to find out who did this to you and when I do, they better be saying their prayers," Kermit said and kissed her cheeck.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter fifthteen

A few months later...

Piggy took her gun and talkie to a house. "Hello," she said. "Hi," a man said, "Can I help you?" "Do you happen to know a Livine Loages?" she asked. He slammed the door in her face and she ran in. "Backup, we got a runner," she said into the talkie. "Coming," Kermit said from the other line.

"Loages, come out with your hands up," she demanded. Suddenly, another man hit her with a metal bat. "I've been through worse," she said and shot up. "GET ON THE GROUND!" she added. "GET ON THE GROUND!" Kermit screamed from behind. He threw them both on the ground and took them out.

"Hey, you're alright?" he asked. "Yea," she replied, "Just a headache, but I'll be fine." They shared a hug and walked back to the van.
~~~
Janice leaned on Flyod's shoulder and he kissed her head. "Jan, it's a crazy world without you," he said, "I love you." "I love you more, fer sure," she said. "Can I ask you something?" she asked. "Yea," he replied, "Anything." "Can we have move in with you?" she asked, "I don't feel safe by myself." "Yea," he said, "I'll be your guard, girly."
~~~
Beaker pulled Ami back as a intruder tried to get in. "Meep meep mo," he demanded. (Meaning: Stay behind me.) She nodded and he took his cuffs as he opened the door.

Then, he threw him against the ground and Fozzie came in, out of the blue, and took him out. "Meep meep?" Beaker asked. (Meaning: You're okay?) "Yes," she replied and they shared a hug.

"Meep meep mo," he said. (Meaning: I love you.)

"I love you," she said.

They shared a kiss and sat on their couch.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter sixteen

Kermit and Fozzie walked into the store to get sugar for coffee. "Kermit, what's wrong with you?" Fozzie asked. "Nothing," Kermit lied. "Kermit," the bear said, "You are my best friend and I know somethings wrong." "Fine," the frog gave in, "Piggy. She's been acting...strange and I don't know. I don't think she shouls be in the FBI at this moment for a while, I mean, I almost lost her and I can't go that again. She's my wife and I don't think it's a really good idea if she even try to get into action. She's getting weaker, but not only on the outside, she hurting on the inside. I wish I knew what was wrong, but I don't. It...hurts me to see her like this." Fozzie sighed. "Well, it can't be that bad," the bear said, "She'll get better." "I need to go home," the frog said and walked out.

Kermit was driving home when he heard his phone ring, but he ingored it. He could barely focus on his driving, but he got home. He saw Piggy on the swing on the porch. "Hey, we need to talk," he told her. He sat by her. "What's going on?" he asked. "My mom called and said that she was wanting to kill me, because my dad died," she told him. "How old was you when you lost him?" he asked. "Two," she replied. "What did she do to you?" he asked. "She would hit me, kick me, punch me, starve me, told everyone in school that I was a man hog *** and stuff, leave cuts on me, busted my lip, and I have three scars on my ankle from her," she replied, "I'm a runaway. I ran away when I was 16 and I graduated already. No one understands me." "I do," he told her, "I can tell something's wrong and you can tell anything. I don't want you to feel like you're stranded out in the cold."

They shared a kiss and made the swing start swinging.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter sixteen LAST CHAPTER

"Nothing will get in here," Fozzie told Piggy, "You are my little sister and I know that Kermit is staring me down right now, but I always knew that you was a relative in someway." "Yea," Piggy said, "I'm pretty sure it's okay. I'm fine."

Leah and Zoot, along with Beaker and Ami, walked into the living room.

"KERMIT, KERMIT!"

"Boss, what are we going to do now?"

"Play music!"
"Get the hot tub with cute girls, h'okay."

"Party! Party!:

"QUIET!" Kermit screamed, "Let's just relax and be with the ones you love." "Meep mo mo meep," Beaker said. (Meaning: Called dips on Ami.) "I know it," Ami said. "I CALL LEAH!" Zoot exclaimed. "I CALL JAN!" Flyod exclaimed. "And I call dips on you," Kermit said, sitting by Piggy. They all relaxed with popcorn, love, movies, and jokes. "I CALL DIPS ON JAZZY!" Scooter screamed. "I know you do."

THE END! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
JUST KIDDING! THIS THE LAST CHAPTER

"ROLL CALL!" Kermit began, "Scooter!"

"Here!"

"Fozzie!"

"Hi!"

"Link!"

"Here!"

"Sam!"

"Weirdos!"

"Gonzo!"

"Here!"

"Ami!"

"Here!"

"Jazzy!"

"Groovy."

"Leah and Zoot!"

"Yep and yep!"

"Beaker and Bunsen!"

"MEEP!" (Meaning: Here!)

"Hello."

Annie Sue!"

"Yes!"

"Constantine!"

"Hi-lo!"

"Rowlf!"

"Hi!"

"Animal!"

"HI!"

"Flyod and Janice."

"Here and here!"

"Walter!"

"Hi!"

"Rizzo!"

"Yea!"

"Pepe!"

"H'okay!"

"And Piggy's here," Kermit said. "Let's go to the movies!" Pepe said. They all went to the movies and enjoyed themselves for the rest of the month.

NOW IT'S THE END! HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY AN COMMENT!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Oh gosh,I can't believe it ends :cry:Please write a sequel!I love that you make so much romance between me and Beakie

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
If you liked One mistake, PG13ISH, you'll like this one. Stay with me!