Muppets Arrive At UK McDonalds !

SNLIM

Reaction score
since finding out about these muppet happy meal toys i've been looking through the various mc donald websites and noticed that it seems like all the mc donalds have stuff that the US ones don't. for example: besides the muppet toys, canada has a new "lighter choices" menu and hockey cards which i know that both would fly very well here in the states. i don't know, i just thought it was weird. does anyone know if any other countries are getting the muppet toys?

Luke

Reaction score
I think the Muppet toys are all countries within Europe so thats UK, Belgium, Spain, France etc etc.

SNLIM

Reaction score
so there is no chance that they will hit the U.S.? :frown:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
so there is no chance that they will hit the U.S.?
No chance, no chance at all... i don't think that U.S Mc D's would pick up the same toys the UK had a couple mouths later. This would have been nice if it was world round, but i don't think they do that with Mc D's toys. the UK didn't get any of the other U.S"Muppet" toys that were at Mc D's in the past or they got diffrent one's from other resurants (Wendy's kids Meals MFS toys)

but this is the first real (kermit the frog,miss piggy,fozzie bear Gonzo,Rowlf the dog, muppet show muppets muppet toys to hit Mc'ds...wait, what did i just say?

Zack)Rowlf the, i guess there is always e-bay?Dog.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Zack,

We didnt get the Wendy's Kids Meal.
I dont even think we have Wendy's.

But we did get a Muppets From Space Burger King toys.
They werent the same as Wendy's either.

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
No chance, no chance at all... i don't think that U.S Mc D's would pick up the same toys the UK had a couple mouths later. This would have been nice if it was world round, but i don't think they do that with Mc D's toys. the UK didn't get any of the other U.S"Muppet" toys that were at Mc D's in the past or they got diffrent one's from other resurants (Wendy's kids Meals MFS toys)
Here's a link to the Burger king toys in the Muppet collectibles sections

Burker King Uk Muppets from space, there

I can't tell what some of them are, and Animal looks ghastly. I want the Rizzo one so bad, though! Maybe someone in the UK can make a trade packet of that, Chef,, Beaker, and Rowlf, and I'll hit collectible stores and stuff to see if I can find anything worth trading for.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

UK Muppets From Space Burger King toys -

Vibrating Animal Head -
When you pull a string in the top of his head it shakes and winds the string back up.

Rizzo on Cheese -
You just wind this up and he does push ups with the mouse trap.

Kermit in the Electric Mayhem Bus -
You wind it up and as it goes along Kermit bobs up and down.

Gonzo and SpaceShip -
You put the suction pad onto a wall, Pull the mini Gonzo and then he goes up and the Gonzo head ontop spins around.

Piggy in Meteor -
Open the meteor and a little light comes on over Piggy.
Thats all it does.

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by *Warrick*
UK Muppets From Space Burger King toys -

Vibrating Animal Head -
When you pull a string in the top of his head it shakes and winds the string back up.
I uh.. don't particularly think that that's a legal toy. I just think it sounds dirty somehow...

Looks ugly as heck, though...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey Warrick,

no i ment that atleast the UK and the US got MFS toys (but) were not the same as the wendy's toys the USA got, i wasn't sure what resturant that they were in UK ,(Burger King) I was just stating that there was a time that the UK and the US got Muppet toys from fast food resturants "around" the same time, that's why i said diffrent ones.