Muppets at BAM in November

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh man, you guys are so lucky! We've got two theatres in our tiny little town, but they're both owned by the same people and all they show is new stuff. :cry:

ploobis

Reaction score
No mention of puppeteers. I think these are just family screenings of the films for the holiday time.
I was at the Muppets, Music & Magic's event at BAM November 21, 2004. I did not get to see any of the screenings but I did get to meet Jerry Nelson, Cheryl Henson and Jerry Juhl there! :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So, is anyone 100% confirmed going to these movies (MCers, not puppeteers)? We should all meet up at the screening like that whole little group we had at the Cinema Arts Centre (maniacal muppet, you should know what I'm talking about).

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
So, is anyone 100% confirmed going to these movies (MCers, not puppeteers)? We should all meet up at the screening like that whole little group we had at the Cinema Arts Centre (maniacal muppet, you should know what I'm talking about).
Haha, of course. That was awesome :smile:

(Sorry for the double post :embarrassed: )

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I was at the Muppets, Music & Magic's event at BAM November 21, 2004. I did not get to see any of the screenings but I did get to meet Jerry Nelson, Cheryl Henson and Jerry Juhl there! :smile:
I wanted to go to that so badly particularly to see Jerry Juhl since we used to be email pals, but I had to go away with my stupid ex boyfriend and then of course shortly after, Mr. Juhl died.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I won't be making it out unfortunately. The next couple of months are going to be really busy for me and it's not easy for me to get out to Brooklyn from where I live on Long Island. I don't have a car, so I'd have to figure out public transportation and who's to say what the weather will be like by late November.

And unless there are some Henson people there, I can't see schlepping out for two films I've seen opening weekend in the theater already.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
no mention of anything but the screenings BUT you never know maybe that will change...