Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
I should say, I don't know anything about the union scene on the Disney Cruise lines. I have a friend who has worked as a dancer on the Disney Magic. If I see her, I'll ask her.

-- Scraps

Phantom

Reaction score
Just to break up all this union talk...good luck to all those who try and remember the words of Henry Ford...

If you think you can or can't, you are right.​

Go get'em. I want to hear lots of success stories like Scraps...

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Oh my! Why must I live so far away???? Just say you all that are going to this marvellous casting GOOD LUCK GUYS!! And do keep cool, breathe well and achieve your dreams!
Wanna have new about that ok?

mummytomb

Reaction score
It's going to be great finally getting to meet all of you. Maybe I'll see a few of you on Saturday!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm hoping to meet up with a few good folks from MC while I'm out there, plus make new friends even! I'm hoping Saturday night to get together with everyone for sure.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay, my itenerary:

Flying Memphis to Burbank Airport on 9/21/05, returning on 9/25/05.

Staying at Travelodge, 1112 N Hollywood Way, Burbank (not quite a mile from the studios).

As more info comes along, I'll inform you all. Email me via my MC profile if you have any questions or comments.

Kev

Jinx

Reaction score
Hey, Foz, we'll be neighbors! I'm staying at the same place, but I'm not flying in until Thursday morning.

For some reason I just presumed you'd be going to the New York Auditions. We'll have to see what other MC folks are there and have a get-together of some kind. I thought I saw something about a trip to Disney's California Adventure or some such thing... I'll have to check the threads...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought the NY auditions were tomorrow. And the LA auditions were on the 21st? Oh well, good luck to you all! I'm really excited to hear your stories!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I don't remember when the NY auditions are, but the L.A. auditions are on Friday the 23rd.

I wanna share my itinerary too!

I'm staying at the Days Inn on 457 S. Mariposa Avenue, about 9 miles away (I almost booked a room at the Travelodge in Burbank too!). Flying in around 8:30 Thursday night (the 22nd), then flying back home Saturday night.

Jinx, I was the one looking to get a bunch of us together to go to DCA! Lemme know if you're in! We could all meet up at the studios for the audition or wherever, and then head out from there when everyone who wants to go is done. And then, DINNER!!!

I love food. :halo:

Jinx

Reaction score
Sounds like a blast! I have a couple of friends in N. Hollywood and Studio City that I need to try to see while I'm there, but as long as it works with the schedule, count me in!