Muppets Big Brother

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oh, my! Finally, some real cooking, done with atypical A-merican flair! Honey baked ham! Potatoes! Oh, what was it you wanted? Here you go. Now just make sure you remember to eat with proper table manners, especially you, the dog! (puts napkin on lap)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Rowlf: Hey, I may be a dog, but I am domesticated. *fixes a plate* This stuff looks delicious!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Looks delicious, tastes delicious, and by lordy it feels delicious! Wocka, wocka! *eats*

BEAR

Reaction score
(ooc: sorry if this against rules, just thought it would be funny.)

:rolleyes: (Pepe is outside the diningroom window with his face smooshed against the glass looking in. His mouth is wide open admiring the food.)

That Announcer

Reaction score
(Sam turns and sees Pepe, then makes his trademark wide-eyed-open-mouth expression)

WHAT? Why, that little shrimp! (goes over to window and hits it really hard) There. That ought to take care of him!

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: (falling down from the window) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................... *thump* Pft, well that was rude, okay. Right, kitty? Kitty?! (turns and sees a hungry tom cat licking his lips) Nice, gato, niiice....YIKES!! (Is chased out of town)

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This is Little Brother.

It is the final day in the Muppets Big Brother House.

Later on, the winner of Muppets Big Brother will be anounced.

Oh, and prawn, Little Brother would like to point out that next time you get invited to a dinner in this House it will not be as a guest...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my...this is scarey! *grabs Sam's arm, adn hugs it*

*looks at Sam*

Hmmm...

*grabs Rowlf arm and hgus it*

That Announcer

Reaction score
Actually, I'd like to say something.

(clears throat)

I've warmed up to you. Not necessarily your manners or way of life, but just you.

But would you not grab my arm again?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Why...um...Mr Eagle *flutteres eyelashes* Certainly. *Links arm through Sam's, and the other through Rowlf's*