Muppets Celphone Ringtones

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
motorola :frown:

hey emmymik

i too have a motorola :embarrassed: ...(its a 120t) and there are no ringtones for me worth having on this model. i've tried the composer and yep...half the notes won't compute. :rolleyes:

where did you find the harry potter tone?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I have a V60t model.

I found my Harry Potter ringtone at: MuggleNet. It was a miracle it worked on mine...

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
emmymik your a genius! :excited: thanks!

i got the harry potter tone to work (it even sounds recognizeable :smile:). got any ideas were to find motorola tones for the muppets or fraggle rock?
(i'm still tryin to find some sheet music for the muppet babies theme to translate onto my composer):sing:

bluflower

Reaction score
mahna mahna ringtone for verizon?

i'm looking for a ringtone of Mahna Mahna on a verizon phone. I don't have a composer so that won't work.

any help is mucho appreciated!
:smile:

mupitz

Reaction score
Oh~~~ The Muppet Show theme song plays if anyone calls me...The Fraggle Rock theme plays if my husband calls me (his fave of all the muppet shows)....and Sesame Street theme plays if I have a call waiting in voicemail.

I have verizon and I paid for them.

blu ~ I bought my daughter The Muppets: 25 Years of Magic, Music and Mayhem on CD for Christmas (she's not quite 1 yet and I wanted music for her to listen to that I could also enjoy so NO WIGGLES, shudder). The second song on the CD is Mahna Mahna. You could download it to your computer that way?

Whatever

Reaction score
mupitz said:
I bought my daughter The Muppets: 25 Years of Magic, Music and Mayhem on CD for Christmas (she's not quite 1 yet and I wanted music for her to listen to that I could also enjoy
You are a Cool Mom.