Muppets Celphone Ringtones

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My phone doesn't have composer; but, it has this really neat rash in the shape of Gonzo's head!! :concern:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
My phone doesn't have composer; but, it has this really neat rash in the shape of Gonzo's head!! :concern:
:excited: hah!:smirk:*snicker!* :rolleyes:

Deb:flirt:

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
That's really cool! I'm gonna have to decide between The Muppet Show Theme, ET, Back to the Future, or Harry Potter.

Decisions Decisions...
does your phone allow you to use different tones for different people?:confused: btw i've been looking for the harry potter theme for my model but have yet to find it. bttf souds really choice as well

puppets_etc

Reaction score
:excited: Hey! I just found 2 Fraggle Rock themes on www.nokia.com/us Each ringtone is $1.50 if your phone supports the download. It's not free, but not terribly expensive either. I don't have a composer, but I do have space for 10 downloads on my phone.
Deb:flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i got it! it's really cool....

Sarah

better than those little nokia rings *shudders*

Beauregard

Reaction score
You can get Fraggle Rock, Seseme Street and Love Led Us Here from the msn website somewhere.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I just got a *really* cool, phone, and I have been looking for some nifty ringtones to put on it.

Alas, that site isn't compatable with my phone (I have a Motorola, and I can't type in some of the notes they have listed). Although I did manage to find a nifty Harry Potter ringtone, that actually works on my phone...

Kye

Reaction score
Hey Kev,

Do you have sprint pcs? if you do you can donload there ringers for free... I have the Muppetshow theme ring if I know the person, and Fraggle rock if They dont have caller ID