1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Christmas wrapping paper

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Daniel'sgirl, Oct 14, 2012.

1. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Oh gosh, that is adorable! :laugh:

Yeah, if I had that, I don't think I'd use it, unless I had a LOT of it. Whenever I give gifts, they usually come in generic designed wrapping paper... that is, when it's not plain. :p I just can't bring myself to actually use most character paper, knowing that it'll be ripped up. :eek:
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This is when you know you love your Muppets when you get so excited over wrapping paper. :o
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Ahh, beat me to the punch! ;) But yea...the gf and I went to our local Big Lots lastnight and I spotted the Muppet christmas paper in with the Disney christmas paper....I bought 5 rolls! :) so cool they have this.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

If I saw Barney wrapping paper, I'd probably buy a similar amount... and never use them. :p So yeah, I certainly know how you're thinking, my friend.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm going to Big Lots tomorrow!!!
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Umm...there probably is Barney wrapping paper probably more so then Muppets.
  7. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Does anyone think they will release muppets Christmas cards to go along with the wrapping paper?
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Now that would be pretty awesome! I'd buy those up in a snap too!
  9. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

If we were living ten years ago, that would be true.

Just using Barney as an example.
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I don't know I still see Barney wrapping paper in stores like Toys R Us.
  11. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sweet! I was expecting poser pictures with Christmas Hats or something. That's some very nice artwork there. I'm going to pick that up as soon as I can find it.
  12. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Well, if there's one thing Disney knows how to do with artwork products like this, it's how to make them look nice. Stuff like Pooh and Mickey have gotten this treatment for a long time, and it's awesome to see The Muppets joining in with this.
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Ehh...I wouldn't entirely agree with that but nevertheless I love this! I thought it was gonna be some recycled images we've only seen a billon times.
  14. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Well, you know a lot more about Muppet products than I do. I'm just kind of an observer. My main focus in Muppet collecting is stuff like DVDs, videos and music, as well as the odd plush toy.

That said, I have noticed a more artsy look to products like this.
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Actually I'm really not. Lol I'm just giving my opinion on what I've seen over the years.
  16. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Oh. Fair enough. :p
  17. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Aren't there already a bunch of greeting cards featuring The Muppets? I'm sure you could find some Christmas ones if you looked.
  18. Hubert Well-Known Member

IWANTIWANTIWANT!
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I WENT I WENT I WENT!!! And got two rolls! :D
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't think even hard core collectors would buy this if it had this image on it:
    [IMG]

So new images on Muppet products are not only welcome, they're a Frogsend.