1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Christmas wrapping paper

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Daniel'sgirl, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I love the wrapping paper! I guess Gonzo didn't make the cut :concern:
  2. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

That actually is really nice! Not at all as tacky as I expected! Thankfully they saved us from the poser images that have been flogged to death in order to make a quick buck!
    Drtooth and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  3. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I went to my local Big Lots today, and stocked up on a couple rolls of Muppet Wrapping paper, although one of the roles, the eyes were printed slightly up and to the right... COLLECTORS ITEM!!!:D
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I might go back next week and pick up two more. XD
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

we seen this muppet paper at walmart tonight with the other disney christmas paper! just an FYI. ;)
  6. Pinkflower7783

The exact same one or is Walmart selling a different kind?
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

8. Pinkflower7783

Ahh okay. I wish they had done Muppet Christmas cards!! Hopefully next year.
  9. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Funny, hadn't even seen this thread, but I saw this at WalMart tonight, along with some similar Sesame Street wrapping paper. Got a roll of each! :)

:hungry:
  10. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

That paper is super awesome! Of course, I'm still on the look out for the vintage Hallmark Christmas paper that was released in 1979/1980 that my Grandmother used to wrap all my Muppet gifts in. She had a roll left and it got tossed out by accident! It featured the classic Muppet Show arches with different characters inside. One day I hope to cross it somewhere!
    SwedishTech and Cindy like this.