Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

MWoO

Reaction score
The new Piggy clip with Piggy in her face mask talking to herself was classic. Reminded me of her crying scene in GMC. I must say I don't think I could be happier with the site. New fun short clips, which is what the net is all about.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love the :halo: :hungry: :eek: one. It's so funny to see them again. For some reason i didn't notices even tho i did on "America's Got Talent" that it reminded me of the Muppet Show where them three got up to sing that song. Funny. Would love to see more of them together as well as some Newmen stuff too.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wonder what animal was saying :confused: It must have been something Disney would not have been able to put online otherwise :stick_out_tongue:
*Has had nightmares about being animals' 'woman' since she was little*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I say that these are some of the best short muppet clips I've seen in some time. They really feel like they're the Muppets, and not the muppets trying to play to some sort of market they can't get. The Muppet news sketches on the news ticker really hold up to the classic ones. And Steve's newsman is pretty easy to get into. I'm still waiting to see some sound clip of him performing Link from Muppet racemania, though.

That elevator scene really popped. Very similar to the short gag in VMX, where Beaker argues with the Chef. Having the unintellegible muppets communicating like that reminds me of the old SNL skits where Tarzan, Tonto and Frankenstine are on a talk show.

This really seems to be the biggest and best Muppet thing in years. Better than the Pizza commercials.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
you can check out what Muppet writer say about the new muppet web site here.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Aha!

(That's a shortened acronym for "Well, that makes perfect sense")