Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Ladies & Germans We has a Mupdate!
A Small one but one none the less, It's at the start Animal says "Chheeeeeeseee".
And that's about it, one thing is better than no things.:halo:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
AND NOW A MUPPET NEW FLASH!
We have a late breaking Mupdate! Today the website was updated to where if you click on the on air part of the main page the Muppet New Flash box will come up.
Thank you and have a beautiful yesterday.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well lame as it is, this Mupdate seems to be a nod to fans that they are waiting to format content and fiddling with stuff on the site until that day comes. I still want a better Mupdate! :shifty:

MWoO

Reaction score
AND NOW A MUPPET NEW FLASH!
We have a late breaking Mupdate! Today the website was updated to where if you click on the on air part of the main page the Muppet New Flash box will come up.
Thank you and have a beautiful yesterday.
Actually thats been like that for awhile.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They could at least put something there to promote the new DVD.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Well lame as it is, this Mupdate seems to be a nod to fans that they are waiting to format content and fiddling with stuff on the site until that day comes. I still want a better Mupdate! :shifty:
Yes they do change the order of the videos almost every week, and put up new polls, the old ones had gotten rust!
Aaahhhh Wokka Wokka!:embarrassed:
Actually thats been like that for awhile.
Odd I've gone over it a bunch of times and it never did that till today for me. *shruggs*
Well even if it's old no one reported it so whether you hear it here first, last, or some place in the middle you can always count on the Mupdate Man to report anything on the Muppetiest of Dates of Muppetdom For Muppets.com
They could at least put something there to promote the new DVD.
I agree! Scoff Scoff Scoff!:scary:

pattywack

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in if you don't live in the US? I remember there was a link here but I can't find it!