Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Well I'm complimenting it all for once! Smashing job on both videos, Steve was Kermit to me in this video he sort of went off on his own thing at the very end but Pepe running back in and saying I knew it! I knew it! was so funny that I don't care.

vonpookie

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to save the videos that are displayed in the little floating player on the page? I can't seem to grab them for the life of me and it's driving me insane trying to figure out the trick...

vonpookie

Reaction score
DownloadHelper (Firefox extension) is able to grab the 'do not touch' videos and things on the main page, but not the clips from the little window. Hrmmm.

The strange this is that I was able to use DownloadHelper to grab clips from the floating window on a different Disney page.

The closest I've been able to get so far is to use Camtasia Studio to actually 'record' the video as it's playing on the page--the video looks great, but the sound is just being recorded through what's playing so it sounds like crap. Grr.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
MUPPET NEWSFLASH! New...well... Muppet Newsflash video. Also a new Pepe video. [I like it very much o'kay.] And a new Piggy.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
"And a beautiful brown-eyed blonde!"

XD Oh my gosh, wait until Tony hears about this!

"And don't forget the pink balloon!"

Luke

Reaction score
I would like to play Elevatooooor Bingoooooooooooooooooo ! Haha

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
hahaha See guys I don't dislike everything I'm happy if things are done well and are funny.
I love all 3 video that Elevator Bingo was really smart and I loved Pepe's outfit.
Steve continues to do a smashing job as the news man, some one I think who should have a weekly youtube update!
That Piggy clip is by far the best one besides the moods of Piggy we saw last time.

You know when something is good because it leaves you wanting more and these do exactly that for me.

I don't know if this is the old writter or new people but who ever it is they've got it finally these are the muppets.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I loved both videos! But for some reason, the newsflash video isn't working for me.