Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

mrsieve

Reaction score
Does any one know where to get good Muppet wallpapers?
Thanks in advance.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does any one know where to get good Muppet wallpapers?
Thanks in advance.
Here's a widescreen monitor wallpaper that I cleaned up and mocked up from an artists movie poster from 79. Feel free to copy it, crop it or do what you want. I recently added the Jims. I wish they would offer some cooler and official stuff like this over at Muppets.com. In time, I'm sure. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Here's a widescreen monitor wallpaper that I cleaned up and mocked up from an artists movie poster from 79. Feel free to copy it, crop it or do what you want. I recently added the Jims. I wish they would offer some cooler and official stuff like this over at Muppets.com. In time, I'm sure. :smile:
*faints* WHOA! Jamie that is GREAT! I loved that picture but it was never big enough for a background! THANK YOU! ! ! *has a new background* *dances*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea that is a good pic! I'm thinking of useing it.

I'm really loving how Steve is doing Beaker!

mrsieve

Reaction score
Thanks! Thats amazing! I've been hoping that Disney would have some on the new site.

Kermie fan

Reaction score
Muppets Can Make A Difference On-line

Muppets can make a difference in education while entertaining on-line. Just a tid bit of knowledge never hurt anyone. It must be cleaver but it could happen with the right talents involved. Jim Henson always said to leave the world a little better than you found it. Muppets can do it all because they're powerful characters:smile:. Such opportunity on-line awaits them!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Muppets can make a difference in education while entertaining on-line. Just a tid bit of knowledge never hurt anyone. It must be cleaver but it could happen with the right talents involved. Jim Henson always said to leave the world a little better than you found it. Muppets can do it all because they're powerful characters:smile:. Such opportunity on-line awaits them!
That's what the Sesame Street video player is for.

So long as the Muppets make people laugh with good entertainment that anyone can enjoy, I think they are making the world a little better.

Kermie fan

Reaction score
Where is the Ram Joke?

I liked the new S&W video (It reminds me of a gag in Neil Ciceriga's "No Place Like Home"). The Gonzo/Piggy one was kind of odd an awkward. Liked the Ram joke and Kermit changing color.
Where on the website can I find Kermit changing color and the Ram joke?:smile:

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
Pepe was hilarious!

It's tweaky-hard to move over the main viewing screen on my computer and that darn bag covers up the expandable clip library. It should be an easy fix to move that silly thing. I don't really get it. Maybe its Gonzo's bag of contagions? :concern:
When "My Page" users are logged in, the bag is used to "carry" their favorites, profiles, etc. I agree it could be moved, though.

As for wallpapers, weren't there some on the previous Muppets site? . . . I remember some individual ones for Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo. Not sure where to get them now, though.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
As many of you may know (or could guess) Disney is yet again slightly revamping a lot of their online structure. And they are somewhat phasing out the whole DxD format (I guess their concept for a "MySpace Junior" never caught on, plus the name "Disney xD" is soon to become the name of their new television network aimed at boys). As a result, all the wonderful Muppet content is being slightly hindered by the poor and changing infrastructures. Don't worry -- Disney is (slowly) working to improve the content's home. I know the backpack thing is annoying...and there are other qwirks and annoyances...but hang in there things will get better.

They have great content (and they know it), and now they just have to get the right online infrastructure to support it and really let everyone easily enjoy it all.

Now as some of you may know, aside from the DxD channels, you can also now view all the Muppet videos via Disney.com's video section. (Actually there are a few Muppet videos in there that haven't been posted on Muppets.com yet...including another appearance by Topo Sticky).

I know some of you find the the video and channel navigation on Muppets.com tiresome and the search feature of the Disney.com videos section is a bit spotty -- so to here is a complete and easy-to-follow index of all the original videos available on Muppets.com.

Oh, and just some statistics and figures for everyone -- so far we've gotten 60 videos and over 58-minutes of original video content (and that's not counting all the "do not touch" button clips, the newsflash bits, and the now-gone Grammy Awards footage). And there's still more to come! So far we've gotten over an hour of new, original Muppet videos...for free!