Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh. Some new pictures of Janice and without her ponytail! At least one new good Animal picture too. Janice didn't sound like anyone who's done her before. Floyd sounds different too and strangely so does Zoot. Or am I just hearing things? Still it's very cool to see them front and center.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I love the different videos that they have up, especially the ones of Stallter and Waldorf, I'm not sure if I spelled their names right? but they are so funny when they are on the computer, and trying to figure out how to make it work. I've been over at youtube, a few times, and they have muppet videos up over there too, and I think that I searched for them under either the muppets or the muppet show, either way, there's going to be mupppet videos that show up, old ones and new ones, and ones from the muppet movies! :smile: :flirt: :wisdom:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That Electric Mayhem game is neat, but when I open it, the character always stands right in front of the instrument, and I have to guess what notes I'm hitting. If you hit a wrong note, different pictures come up. I don't think I've ever seen the one of Dr. Teeth that comes up when yout hit the wrong note, and the new pictures of Janice are nice.

Stallter and Waldorf, I'm not sure if I spelled their names right?
Close. It's "Statler and Waldorf."

:boo: :sleep:

matleo

Reaction score
Anyonesee the new video of Animal typing. it's really short and...and that's kind of it. It's just a this short thing of Animal typing. It's not really funny but not necessarily unfunny. It's just 30 seconds of Animal typing. Weird.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
More importantly, did anyone notice that the Newsman now blinks?
I think he did that on The Muppet Show. I don't think it was an actual blinking mechanism, but I know Jim would scrunch up his face some so it looked like his eyes closed.

matleo

Reaction score
yeah, i remember Jim scrunching up the face, but watch that whatnot clip closely. He blinks! At first I thought it was my imagination but watching it a second time it was unmistakable. Kinda neat but at the same time such a little movement hidden in part by his glasses I don't know if it was worth them putting it in.

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
yeah, i remember Jim scrunching up the face, but watch that whatnot clip closely. He blinks! At first I thought it was my imagination but watching it a second time it was unmistakable. Kinda neat but at the same time such a little movement hidden in part by his glasses I don't know if it was worth them putting it in.

--Matt
This is the same puppet used in the French Muppets TV variety program. The Newsman now has a blinking mechanism. It was awkward at first, but I like it. The addition adds a new (almost creepy) layer to the character that seems to work. Here's an unhelpful still photo of him.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, Animal typing is GREAT. Not only is it funny, but look at the subtle nuances of the clip... there's a bunny in a bean bag chair--obviously in Animal's room, and Animal has gotten significantly less harrier, which is a very, very good thing.

There's also a 30 second clip of Bunsen and Beaker making their own Whatnot... sort of. :stick_out_tongue: I don't know if it was up before, but it's there now.

Oh, and there's an AWESOME new Gonzo interview clip that (sort of) chronicles how he met Rizzo. It's fantastic.

Cheese and crackers... there's also new Piggy and Fozzie videos! The Fozzie one is sort of meh... but Piggy is hysterical!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some new videos are up! Including a new "Animal Theater" and two new Newsflashes.