Muppets Coming to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
So glad they used the puppets for the parade instead of the walk arounds. Did they use the real Sweetums or the walk around from Muppet Vision 3D becaue I can't tell.

Mupp

Reaction score
Did they use the real Sweetums or the walk around from Muppet Vision 3D becaue I can't tell.
Its a walk around. Its probably not the exact same as in Muppet Vision 3D, but similar.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Man, Piggy and Kermit look great! I might have a chance to get to Disney World this year, so if that happens I'll be sure to check out the parade. Very cool to see how good the puppets look!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
makes me wanna voulenteer even more if i get to be on a float with kermit

Keeermit

Reaction score
wow looks very good - Its weird seeing an Antron fleece Miss Piggy instad of the usual flocked head - but the antron will last alot longer considering she will be used everyday. Also Kermit has a stuffed head, which I guess is so the performer doesnt need to keep his fingers in the right formation in the head to keep the shape. I think they look great!

loosetoon

Reaction score
wow looks very good - Its weird seeing an Antron fleece Miss Piggy instad of the usual flocked head - but the antron will last alot longer considering she will be used everyday. Also Kermit has a stuffed head, which I guess is so the performer doesnt need to keep his fingers in the right formation in the head to keep the shape. I think they look great!
Steve Whitmire talked about this at his lecture in Atlanta. He said that Kermit and Piggy were built 20% larger for extra visibility, hence the requirement that Kermit's head be "stuffed".

Mupp

Reaction score
Yeah, the pre-parade looked great. Again, it was awesome to see them in person, and the really cool thing is that everyone seemed really excited to see them! :smile: