Muppets IN Space: A Gonzo story

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
NOTE: NOT the 1999 movie.
DISCLAIMER: Contains many "Alien Gonzo" references.

I have been inspired to create a fanfic about Gonzo and the Muppets going into space to save his alien relatives from evil forces. Any comments before I start?

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
Chapter 1
The Note​

It was a normal day at the Muppet Boarding House, but "normal" in the boarding house was "crazy and deranged" everywhere else. Marvin Suggs pounded on his Muppaphone, Lew Zealand threw boomerang fish, and Gonzo flew out of his room, propelled by a cannon. He hit the wall with a bang, sliding down the wall slowly afterwards. "Did that hurt?" asked Kermit. "Yes, it was great!" the hook-nosed alien replied. "Good grief," his frog employer remarked. Suddenly something's smoky trail came careening through the door and into Gonzo's hands. It was a note. Gonzo read it aloud.​

Dear Gonzo,
We were going to send this message through our ambassador to earth, but he was captured by the Bozons, so we sent it the expensive way, through hypermail. Can you believe it cost us 300 Golzin to send? Anyway, we are being blockaded by the evil, dastardly and clownish Bozons. If you could set us free, it would be great. Our adress is: G0n70, Gorzad system, west Crab Nebula, 57000000000000000000000002.​
Love, Ubergonzo​

The whole group was silent until Janice spoke up: "Well, like, should'nt we, like, help them? Like, rully."
"That's exactly what we're going to do," said Kermit. "We're going to save them. Because that's what we should do. Gonzo's family needs help, and we never leave one of our own."
"err, umm, you said that, but then you left us behind," said Bunsen. Beaker echoed in his meeping language.
"Well, no more," said Kermit, and everyone knew he meant it.​

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
Chapter 2: Muppet Labs Research​

At the breakfast table the next morning, Bunsen announced that he and his assistant...erm...guineapig Beaker had demonstrated the first "controlled time warp" in the history of the world. "I have sent my assistant Beaker to Sub-Saharan Africa," he explained, " and will transport him back with the push of this red button." He pushed the red button, and a smoldering Beaker appeared in a cloud of smoke. "Due to the obvious risks of Muppet Labs' system," said Scooter, " it might be good to see how Gonzo's alien relatives do it." Suddenly another Hypermail letter came in, only this one was a package. It had a card attatched that read:​

Dear Gonzo,
Put your hand on the red mark.​
Love, Ubergonzo​

Gonzo obeyed cautiously and the package opened, revealing a strange object and another note. this one read:​

Dear Gonzo,
This is a hypermail transmitter. It transports hypermail.​
Love, Ubergonzo​

" I have an idea," said Gonzo, "we could all mail ourselves to my family!"
Kermit shook his head. "No dice," he said flatly.​

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Very nice! I can't wait to see where this is going! I really like the intergalactic mail! :big_grin:

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
Great! Hypermail will have an important part in the story, being the only method of communication the inhabitants of G0n70 can get out there.:smirk: