Muppets Most Wanted Box Office Numbers

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think they're aiming for a show on ABC. Probably on Sunday nights makes the most sense.
I can see it now. 3 episodes before 2 episode (with invisible marketing) are shoved off after Tim Allen's horrible sitcom, and then the last 6 run in reruns through the summer to get rid of them so as not to take time away from the OH SO important Shark Tank.

Seriously... just make Muppet Shark tank and shove it down everyone's throats, and they'll watch.

(as you can tell, not happy about what ABC did to The Neighbors).

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I've just got in talks with Box Office Mojo about Muppets Most Wanted's box office numbers, turns out the reason on why Box Office Mojo has been off on them, is because Disney hasn't been sending them in, and this is with foreign box office numbers.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can see it now. 3 episodes before 2 episode (with invisible marketing) are shoved off after Tim Allen's horrible sitcom, and then the last 6 run in reruns through the summer to get rid of them so as not to take time away from the OH SO important Shark Tank.

Seriously... just make Muppet Shark tank and shove it down everyone's throats, and they'll watch.

Right now ABC has barely any shows on Sunday nights. AFV and Once Upon a Time can be moved and both are expected to be off the air next year either way (OUAT may have one or two more seasons). Revenge is still running strong, but they can keep that time at 9:00pm. I think they could swap out AFV for Muppets easily. Seriously, who even watched AFV anymore?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Tim Allen's horrible sitcom
HEY! LMS is better than half the sitcoms around on primetime. The Neighbors has been the worst this season, I mean the only good episodes were the oscar one, the season finale, and the wedding one. Oh, and the first three episodes would air, and then they'd put a shark tank on it, (ABC LOGIC: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOUDA PUTA SHARK TANK ON IT!)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Right now ABC has barely any shows on Sunday nights. AFV and Once Upon a Time can be moved and both are expected to be off the air next year either way (OUAT may have one or two more seasons). Revenge is still running strong, but they can keep that time at 9:00pm. I think they could swap out AFV for Muppets easily. Seriously, who even watched AFV anymore?
Wait do you know what happened to the muppets AFV episode that was supposed to be on Mar. 16? I watched the whole show and there were no muppets, what happened?