Muppets Night at the Museum

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Any new exhibits to showcase here in this museum-type place?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I am grounded. :big_grin:
LOL!
So, yeaahh...no exhibits for a long while. *SIGH*

:stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha-huh? You mean your feet are firmly rooted into a patch of earth outside your house? Tough luck. Here... *Hands her an umbrella, you'll need this in case it rains to keep you dry.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Typical.

*Rains*

LOL!

Thank you Eddie. *Snugs....somehow...with effort..*

LOL!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I scrambled to the elevator at the sight of those growling faces “Oh, you in trouble, Dum-dum. You'd better run-run. From Attila the Hun-Hun!” Taunted the island head. Attila (Sweetums) struck an intimidating pose before charging towards me with his gang following loyally behind. I pressed the button hurriedly. The metallic door slid open like a gate of heaven. I threw myself into the elevator and pressed the up button. Attila’s furry head got caught when the doors closed. I cringed at how disturbing it looked. The big barbarian managed to safely get his head out of its hold. A temporary feeling of relief washed over me “So, how’s life treatin’ yeah?” asked deep voice.

“Rockefeller?” I asked, thinking, didn’t I see him a few seconds ago? “Yeah, don’t wear it out.” He stated, leaning against the silvery wall. This caused me to scratch my head “Where’s Washington’s tree?” I asked. “Gave him back the tree.” The man replied. “Why did you need it in the first place?” I jumped a bit when the doors opened. “Didn’t you hear me?” The look on his face was flat. “Oh yeah,” I said, “Date?”…Based on his reaction, it was obvious. “I’m sure everything will work out for yah, buddy.” Darwin comforted. “Shut up, Charlie.” He rubbed his temples as his lackey tried desperately to make him happy. “She’s been asleep for a long time….there are other gals here!” Their voices were heard no more. Sleeping….a wax figure?

---

The warmth passed reluctantly from New York, and bodies were wrapped in coats. Children pressed their button noses against the store window just to stare at the newest toys--lovely dolls, dancing bears, funny trolls, and stuff that kids typically liked. Seeing a snow warlock sitting at the display window, reminded me of just how cold it really was. Teeth chattered as I felt Jack Frost nip at my nose. My cheeks itched with the passing winds “Hope I don’t come down with a cold,” I sighed, wondered if it was all just a nebulous dream. I bumped into several people on the way to work. I could not believe it, how was I going to explain the little event last night?

I smiled at Rebecca, a worker here. She had such a lovely smile and the package wasn’t bad either. Oh wait, did I think that? Sorry, I know this is supposed to be a PG story. I waved to Melissa slowly not sure of what I could’ve said. “Hello, Larry.” She greeted, allowing busy hands to sort out applications and the like. “Can I speak to the janitor?” I asked. “He’s in there.” Melissa directed absentmindedly. I flew to the equipment room and closed the door behind me “You knew, didn’t you?” my voice was low, yet demanding “And your name is not really Beauregard!” The young man blinked “What a crime I’ve committed,” He started comically “Spare me from the man who’s about to be chow.” I raised my eyebrow “Huh?” I asked, feeling just a little bit stupid.

Anna emerged from the floor dressed as Queen Antoinette, holding a sword with a strange sort of grace“I am a wax figure!” She cried wildly “Hear me roar!” “No one ever answers my questions.” I complained. Claudia entered the room “Hellooooo, handsome!” the girl interrupted and dragged me away from the room “Hey, I know you must be a little upset.” Her voice was slightly deep as she spoke “Cold?”. She nodded at me, “Yup, I’ve gots a cold.” Her brown eyes lingered to the other door “Bryan kept telling Edward to tell you, but he has a liking to give the element of surprise…” she explained. I marched toward his office, only to lay sprawled on the floor. “Wait!” Claudia cried, throwing herself over me “This is rape!” I cried. “No, no, no!” The girl cried. “Ladies, sic him!” Alex declared. Tony cleared his throat as well as many of the other boys “Sorry!” She apologized.

“Is he alive?”

“Anna, stop poking him!”

“If I kiss him…will he turn into a prince?”

“Claudia, use common sense!”

“What Meli? I was only foolin’…”

“I have this dreadful urge to do the chicken dance…”

“Hopefully not with Ryan, Beau.”

“Good heavens! No!”

“Who’s gonna explain this to Eddie?”

“Meli, I think we should send Rebecca to do that.”

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update! Yaey!

But... Who's Rockefeller? Who's Darwin? Who's Rebecca?
Nice chaos at the end, rather liked it. *La-de-da-deum... More for the museum...
*Rotates around in swivel chair, rolling off to the next story. Noonie noonie noo...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Charles Darwin= Sal
John D. Rockefeller= Johnny Fiama
Rebecca= Larry's friend...one of the main characters in Night at The Museum

--

Hope that helps, Count.
Well, someone seems pretty happy today. :big_grin:

*Types*

Pork

Reaction score
Yah, Update.
haha, yeah, I liked the chaoticness too. Made me laugh.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers Squeeky. Now pwease,post more?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I slowly opened my eyes to the brightness shining through the window "Just a h-ellish nightmare." I said. It certainly was a strange dream that I hoped to never have again. Remembering I was supposed to be gaurding the museum, I got up only to realize that the sun had beat me to it. It was dawn. The figures did not stir...

I guess it was just a terrible dream.

[Short, but it was something I posted in my small freetime...]