1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on Cee Lo Green's "Magic Moment" Christmas album

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Sep 21, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

It's so cool! I'm just going to buy that one song when it comes out! I love the Mahna Mahna remix in the background! :)
  2. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i dont think i heard animal in it. But anyway the mahna mahna was cool they will probably be in the music video and the live show! Anyway other then muppets cee lo is a great singer and i might by a couple of his songs to show him support for making a song with the muppets lol
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

nevermind about the animal part
  4. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. I don't think I'll give the rest of the album a listen (not my style), but the sample sounds pretty good for the Muppet song.
  5. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

cee lo some of his music i dont like but hes got a great voice
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

7. RealWonderman Member

Miss Piggy tweeted last night that they were headed to Vegas for a special project.
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It's Cee-Lo Green's Vegas show that promotes his newest album (which the Muppets appear on).
  9. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Me, too!
    I think that's a sign of Mahna Mahna and the Snowths appearing in the show.
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yep! ToughPigs and the Muppet Facebook page also mentioned their in Vegas right now.
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Yeah the show is going to be filmed and put on YouTube November 26th and I wonder when the music video is going to be posted
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Nov 26th?!!! Why in the name of green felt is everything coming out in Nov?!!! Oh wait cause its closer to Christmas. :p
  13. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

any videos yet...?
  14. Phillip Administrator

Here are some pics from the Twitter account of @RealMissPiggy...

[IMG]

[IMG]

And this one's from Disney...

[IMG]
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy is looking stunning as always! But woo!!! I can't wait to see this!!! Or at least hoping to see it. :p Although I'm feeling slightly envious of Cee Lo Green for getting to work with the Muppets. Okay so I feel that way with anyone who gets to work with the Muppets. XP
  16. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Pepe looks so goofy in sunglasses! Can't wait to hear/see footage from this.
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Pepe looks like Pepe. LOL
  18. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

And the music video is being filmed today, so that's nice.
    charlietheowl and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Looks like they made Kermit's scarf out of some old "Gone with the Wind" curtains. I ain't liking it. But that's just me knit picking. :p
  20. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

the music video is being filmed today!?!?! :)