1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on Cee Lo Green's "Magic Moment" Christmas album

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah but supposedly it's not coming out till Nov 26th! X_X
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

3. Pinkflower7783

That's what someone on here said?
  4. muppetlover123

wow... lol why do they make us wait til nov 26th for a music video that will be done this weekend!!! :(
  5. Pinkflower7783

Because it's closer to Christmas? Apparently everything I want is coming out next month...:rolleyes:
  6. muppetlover123

well folks heres a picture posted on facebook by the muppets they are filming today!! well this gives hopes that we can hope by monday or tuesday they can release the video.......knowing disney thats not gonna happen but with the muppets music video he will get lots of publicity so its cee lo's decision...
    [​IMG]

Other then that nice pic we have animal fozzie kermit snowths piggy gonzo rowlf and walter at the bottom right hand corner taking a pic
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Apparently :fanatic: has a smartphone
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Monday or Tuesday? Try, like, closer to when the album actually comes out. I wouldn't expect any sooner than then.
  9. Oscarfan

Here's some footage from the Las Vegas show, the Muppets appear toward the end.

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I want to but this CD when it comes out just for the muppets duet. Maybe since it is a Christmas CD, it will be in WalMart's $5 Christmas CD bin when it gets closer to Christmas
  11. Borples

Borples Active Member

Heh. Yep, those Muppets can go "doo doo doo doo doo" like no one else. :) Cute, but I hope that's not the extent of it!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Very sneak preview indeed.
  13. muppetlover123

So on iTunes I just read its expected to be released on October 26th instead of the 30th idk if its just an iTunes exclusive early release or something but yeah
  14. mo

mo Well-Known Member

hope the songs good!
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  15. Oscarfan

16. muppetlover123

Is it good and did someone get the mp3
  17. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Well I know I'm buying that!!! :) Although I don't like rapping, Pepe's was fitting and was very cute. :rolleyes:
  18. Pinkflower7783

I love how Piggy and Gonzo are the only ones actually looking at Walter. :p
  19. Pinkflower7783

20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

ARRGH! Why can't this be on real television? ABC can stand to not air Dancing with the Stars for one darn night. NBC can stand to not air whatever the heck they have left one night. This deserves to be seen.