Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

Animal

Reaction score
BTW...what about the Connie Stevens episode with Ernie & Bert? I hope they wont cut anything from the episode...and also not in season 3, with Leslie Uggams & Big Bird.
(Sorry if this has already been discussed!!!) :smile:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Animal said:
BTW...what about the Connie Stevens episode with Ernie & Bert? I hope they wont cut anything from the episode...and also not in season 3, with Leslie Uggams & Big Bird.
(Sorry if this has already been discussed!!!) :smile:
I don't know if Disney needs permission from Sesame Workshop to use the footage, but if they do, I'm sure they worked it out already.

Don't forget the closing number for the Marty Feldman episode where a bunch of Sesame Street characters appeared.

Animal

Reaction score
RIGHT...I totallly forgot about that for a minute!!! :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
and I know this is something compltely different, but isn't Kermit technically a Sesame Street Character, and he'll obviously be in the show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, they decided to choose Sex and Violence as the Pilot. Personally, I'd rather one pilot per collection, because that means there will be more stuff on season 2, and we won't have used up all the special features by the time more disks come out.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think Phillip should have Jamie do a speical menu for that week of the Season Box set coming out. And then have all the Wizard of Oz characters up on the menu as well the next week or have it change out since both come out the same day. What do you guys think?

Oliver

Reaction score
we're about a week away now, have any early reviews surfaced?

did Disney send out screeners yet?

Ziffel

Reaction score
I was just reading the comments by users (mostly anticipatory, of course) at Amazon.com. You might want to take a look at some of those, Oliver. One user gives a complete synopsis guide of the entire first year. I remember seeing some of this back in '76 like the "temptation" song by the muppet glee club. And I didn't see it listed in the synopsis, but I think it was season one where Muppy wants the show to be changed to "The Muppy Show". And Kermit hilariously says, "The Muppy Show?! Eeesh!" And makes that classic face with the upper lip.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
!!!!1st SEASON OPENING!!!!

Just got the set in the mail......

and it HAS the 1st SEASON OPENING on the episodes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Just got the set in the mail......

and it HAS the 1st SEASON OPENING on the episodes

have you learned anything new from the set yet (for example, have you seen any muppet morsels that include facts not mentioned on the muppet central episode guides)?