Muppets Series 10

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Zoe came to the show 1993, and Baby Bear and Rosita were 1991 I think. Still many years of characters before that, there were many other characters like Sherlock, Frazzle Monster, Hoots the owl, Forgetful Jones, Buff and Sully, Placido Flamingo, Grungetta, Don Music, plus all the other classic characters like Cookie,Count, Parrie Dawn, Herry and such, but i'm sure we will get a good mix, just as the Muppet line. I'm sure they don't want to put all the main or most popluar characters all in the first few seires. I can see all these characters showing up in the line. it would be cool if larger ones like Snuffy and Barkley show up, if anything, Big Bird has too or atleast really should!

T

timrikthegorf

I don't think Big Bird will have any trouble being released like Sweetums did. Hopefully Snuffy will be rotocast so he's cheaper. There isn't much potential for articulation there anyway.

Zoe and Rosita didn't come I until After Jim Henson died? I have an mp3 of an x-mas melody with Jim Henson's Ernie along with Zoe and Rosita.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I got that info from a who's who site which listed the muppets and when the characters debued on Sesame Street. Rosita's character puppet was probaly around for Jim Henson, because you know, the season is taped before hand.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Yes i think we all can agree that no one can get the detail as Palisades. they set the bar up very high! but all good things must come to an end. Sideshow, though very odd that they didn't make a Floyd came out with quality products too! the Rowlf bust is one of my favorite Rowlf products other then the FP puppet. I love the Rowlf action figures (Tux and Reg) but i feel he didn't get as good enought treatment in detail as some of the other characters did. still fine figures though!
I agree with everything! Palisades just blew me away with their attention to detail. Sideshow's busts are awesome as well, but the absence of Floyd was like a slap in the face (let's see...I'm just going to go over the Electric Mayhem bust checklist here...Dr. Teeth, check. Janice, check. Animal, check. Zoot, check. Floyd, *WHAP! ). The Rowlf bust was my first one and if he had been my only, I'd have been satisfied. To me, he's the best of them all and that's not just my bias coming through. His action figures are great, too, though I actually think I like a couple of others better.