Muppets Tonight meets Sam and Friends

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 16 (I think....)

"Hey Boss! Big V catch intruders!" Big V announced proudly as he dumped the big net of Muppets in front of someone's feet.
"Exzellent! Most Exzellent."
Clifford looked up, and saw who the voice belonged to. It was a weathered rat, with a cigarette in his mouth, a artist's hat, and a pair of shades. When he spoke, it was a rough French accent.
"Who are you?" Gonzo asked.
The old rat took a big breath from his cigarette, and puffed it out.
"I am Pierre, ze oldest Muppet of all." He said, with a weariness in his voice.
"I am ze one, who orcestrated this entire takeover of KUMP studios."
The other Muppets were stunned, and tangled in the net.
"But....why?" Rizzo finally asked.
"Why? WHY?!" Pierre began to have a coughing fit.
"Jou should really lay off dos chimney sticks, hokay?" Pepe requested.
"Shut it, or I'll....." Pierre coughed some more.

"OK....I am OK now. Why you ask? Well, let me tell you my side of the story. Once upon a time, a man held auditions for ze critters who wanted to be in show business. And guess what? I am ze one who was hired first. I was the one destined to become a star. I was ze one, who should have had his own TV show, movies, merchandise, everything! But no! Ze frog had to have all of zos things, not Pierre! Do you know what Pierre did besides? He did commercials for PORK PRODUCTS!!!"
"Disgusting." Piggy muttered under her breath.
"SILENCE!! After zos commercials, Pierre was put in a closet, with the rest of the forgotten Muppets that ze boss thought was too old to be part of the future of ze Muppets. We were trapped in that closet for more than 40 years..." He took a puff of a cigarette.
"....and now, we want what we deserve."
"...and what's that?" Clifford asked.
Pierre smiled.
"Ze public's attention, love of fans all over ze world, movies, TV shows....everything. And you so called, "Muppets", have had your fill. You don't even deserve ze name "Muppet."
"...but..." A Muppet started, but was too scared to finish.
"Big V! Take zem to the closet!"
"Big V take to closet!" The horrible monster roared.

"............oh no."

G-MAN

Reaction score
I love it, especially how you worked in the classic "record skip" from the Old Black Magic number. I sure hope the famous Muppets get out of this, say, when is Yorick going to pop up, you mentioned him, but he hasn't done anything yet.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks for the new chapter! This would have made an awesome tv special! Can't wait for more!

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
"Clifford, what are we going to do?" Fozzie asked as the big ogre drug them to an unknown location.
"I don't know man. Only a miracle could save us now."
"Big V want Muppet imposters to shut up!" Big V bellowed as he stomped down the hallway.
Just then.....
"Where do you think you're going, short stuff?!" A familiar voice roared.
"Who dare calls Big V short stuff?" Big V challenged.
Suddenly, at the other end of the hallway, Sweetums appeared, holding a club in his hand.
"Sweetums do!" He roared.
"You don't scare Big V!"
Just then, the elevator door opened, and Doglion stepped side by side with Sweetums.
"How bout now?!" Doglion bellowed, as he was brandishing a club as well.
The Muppets cheered in their net prison.
This had Big V very nervous.
"Look, me don't want trouble." Big V said, visibly nervous.

"Well, you got it now shrimp!" Sweetums yelled.
"LET'S GET IM!!!" Doglion proclamed.
"AAUGH!!!"
The giant hairy monsters chased the smaller monster down the hallway, and disappeared out of sight.
Pepe wriggled out of the net and untied the net to release the prisoners.
"Come on guys! We need to close the show!" Clifford stated.
"But what about Sam and his friends?" Rizzo asked.
"We'll do that later! Come on!" Clifford yelled.

"Under that old black magic, called love!" Kermit and Sam finished off the song, with Sam holding Kermit in his arms. Kermit wriggled free, and had all that he could stand.
"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" Kermit screamed. He tore off the dress, eyelashes, wig, and high heels.
Sam looked visibly shocked.
"What are you looking at?!"
Clifford and the rest of the Muppets Tonight crew went onstage.
"Well, that's our show for tonight! Goodnight ya'll!" Clifford waved.
But just then, the Sam and Friends crew got on stage as well.
"How did you escape?!" Pierre demanded.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" Bobo retaliated.
"Well, let's finish this!" Pierre stated.
"Yes! Let's!" Clifford said.
It was a amazing scene. Sam and friends on one side, and Muppets Tonight on the other. Coincidently, there was a box of whiffle ball bats on one side of the stage, and a box of whiffle ball bats on the other. Everybody took one, and began to hit the breakfast out of each other.
The war had spiraled out of control.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I like the scene with Sweetums and Doglion!
Coincidently, there was a box of whiffle ball bats on one side of the stage, and a box of whiffle ball bats on the other. Everybody took one, and began to hit the breakfast out of each other.
The war had spiraled out of control.
Loved that part too! Thanks for the new chapter!