Muppets Tonight

IloveBobo

Reaction score
Hi all--
I'm a fan of the Muppets (who isn't?) but not a devoted follower. So forgive me if my questions have obvious answers. After looking around, it seems like no Muppets Tonight episodes have been released. Is this right? If so, I am hoping someone out there has a copy of the episode with Bobo's first day as doorman (Billy Crystal, ep. 3 I think). I would be happy to pay for the time and effort of copying and mailing me a copy of that tape. Please help!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You're in luck! I got all my episodes from MahnaMahna, as recorded from the Canadian Family Channel, with extra scenes not shown in the USA. If #3 is the only episode you need, it's a no-brainer for me to record it. Please email me and we can work something out.

remysimonis

Reaction score
Hi Just for anyone out there who's interested... Episode 11 is currently available on the internet. (the one with Prince). Check your KaZaa or emule to find it. I'll be downloading it tonight and will keep it on my pc for extra sharing pleasure

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by remysimonis
Hi Just for anyone out there who's interested... Episode 11 is currently available on the internet. (the one with Prince). Check your KaZaa or emule to find it. I'll be downloading it tonight and will keep it on my pc for extra sharing pleasure
Just to add to this: it's also not quite complete - the pre-credits is missing.

remysimonis

Reaction score
You're right the begin is missing, on the other hand it's from the Belgian network so it has Dutch subtitels... which for me is quite ok. However if it's possible to find that one on the internet why aren't the others there yet? That would make life so much easier:smile:
By the way I'm interested too (all the episodes) so..... curious about what one has to do as well

VC2020

Reaction score
I soon will have almost every episode when I do I'll post in the For Trade/Sale Forum.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by VC2020
I soon will have almost every episode when I do I'll post in the For Trade/Sale Forum.
Are those the un-cut Canadian episodes?

VC2020

Reaction score
Not Canadian ones...Australian ones.
Well Canadian ones would be ones off ABC...Don't remember Family airing...

Gregory

Reaction score
muppits tonight is good and i think it should be on the air agin:flirt: