Muppets you'd like to see back...

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Vicky. We need more of her. And I could so see her and Scooter dating...
Annie Sue: BALANCE THE FEMALE CAST!
Thog: Come on, like no one else pictured Sweetums and Thog brining in the Christmas tree in Letters to Santa.
Droop: He still has his self pitty....
Brewster: Haven't seen him in YEARS, is the puppet still even around?
Baskerville: Rowlf's possible brother from his litter. Would love to see him get a full time role.
Mo Frackle: I gotta admit. I love the Frackles, old and new. Mo was one of the ones who got a true name, personality, and heck, awesome rythem.
Digit: No matter how much he got into your face, and looked utterly shocked about it, I liked him...
The Muppet Newsman: Why has no one mentioned him?
Zondra: Another female would be great.
Clifford: As part of the mayhem band.
Lips: Come on Steve. Kevin Clash does Elmo, so theres nothing to be ashamed of if you do Lips.
Leon: Maybe they can show his tail more?
Bean Bunny: Eh, we could use a new punching bag...
Mildred: An older woman is fine too.
Pops: He needs to come back. Seriously.
Gloat: Another frackle, and one of my favorite ones if I say so my self.
Nigel: Both of them.

Heck, everyone that I missed needs to come back.

zuri99

Reaction score
Pleading for the PRAWN!

:rolleyes: I can't get enough of Pepe. He is my favorite little Latino Crustacian! "...Ok ".....lol I loved him in the Long John Silver's commercials and wish they would have actually followed through on the plan to put out a "plush" of him.

What can I say...here today .....:rolleyes:PRAWN tomorrow...!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
That civil servent dude preformed by Dave Goelz in the Dizzy episode. Dave always did great characters, still does.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Lips:
Come on Steve. Kevin Clash does Elmo, so theres nothing to be ashamed of if you do Lips.
Exactly. Plus, he's a fan favorite.

Digit: Needs to be back. I don't care that the series was cancelled, he needs to be brought back. Besides, he's hilarious.

Waldo C. Graphic: I know, it's a huge stretch. Don't know how Steve'll manage, but... Waldo deserves to be back, too.

Lindbergh: He could be part of another great Muppet duo with Digit. I see them as best friends.

Vicki: Scooter could definately use some help around the theater...

Trumpet Girl: A MAJOR stretch, but we need more of a balanced female cast.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I personally would like to have some sort of a special that focuses mainly on the background characters, heres my fave:
Blue Frackle: He still continuingly rocks but I hate the fact that his role always changes,
Snerfs: they need more focus and they should stick to one design,
Thig: he needs to come back at least once but i doubt its ever going to happen,
Snowths: they are really nice looking characters but you can't have snowths without Mahna Mahna!
Plus Gonzo's alien family would be awesome to see again too :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wait I just thought of another character...DIGIT!
He rocked AND he was the most long-running muppet robot if you think about it. :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
:crazy: HAHAHAHAH! :smile: I keep coming up with more characters to return, Splurge would rock as I have only seen him make a few brief cameos destroying things on old henson things, NEVER much of a big scene in ANYTHING new! :zany:

beaker

Reaction score
I like how the Bossmen made a big return in 2002's a Very Muppet Christmas movie.

Also good to see Carl featured in Muppets Take Over NBC's today as well as Letters to Santa.

:crazy: HAHAHAHAH! :smile: I keep coming up with more characters to return, Splurge would rock as I have only seen him make a few brief cameos destroying things on old henson things, NEVER much of a big scene in ANYTHING new! :zany:
Splurge was set to be the main star of the very Fraggle Rock like "Scary Scary Monsters" Jim Henson Muppet brand show in 1998. Very few Muppet fans know about it, but there were some books/fast food toys and even a Splurge plush. I believe a pilot episode was made. I have the popup book.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I like how the Bossmen made a big return in 2002's a Very Muppet Christmas movie.

Also good to see Carl featured in Muppets Take Over NBC's today as well as Letters to Santa.

Splurge was set to be the main star of the very Fraggle Rock like "Scary Scary Monsters" Jim Henson Muppet brand show in 1998. Very few Muppet fans know about it, but there were some books/fast food toys and even a Splurge plush. I believe a pilot episode was made. I have the popup book.
Wow that sounds like a cool show! It kind of sound like the Uncle Deadly show Kert Thatcher was playing around with. We found out from Jim Lewis that It was going to be a full scale re- launch of the Muppet Monsters. Whitch I think would be something i would love to see, cause the played a huge part in the Muppet Show.
I also think that some of the old Main Muppets that have been out of the spotlight will get there chance once the new comics come out. Ones like DR. Theeth, Rowlf, Robin, Janice, and Floyd. Who BTW did have a good part in Letters to Santa.