Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, even if they don't come with character pieces, we always have the Palisades Action Figures!!! The blocks are big enough for THEM to land on, right?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow!

Muppet Monopoly???

Cool!

:cool: :wink: :smile: :embarrassed: :halo:

Okay, my computer won't load the link. Can someone tell me exactly what this is all about?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Muppet Monopoly.
Well, I know that.

I'm talking what's it look like? Who are the pieces, or haven;t they been decided yet?

Ok.

Ne'ermind.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
*insert Slobbery Byron emoticon here*
Oh, THAT'S lovely. :rolleyes:
Hmmmm....I wonder if I'll be able to talk my parents into yet ANOTHER Monopoly game, considering we already have Star Wars Monopoly, Monopoly Jr., Dinosaurs Monopoly Jr, Monopoly Anniversairy Edition....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:eek: :eek:

I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!!!! GOOD THING MY B-DAY IS NEXT MONTH!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!

*goes and hugs her mother* i love you!

Sarah

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Hmmmm....I wonder if I'll be able to talk my parents into yet ANOTHER Monopoly game, considering we already have Star Wars Monopoly, Monopoly Jr., Dinosaurs Monopoly Jr, Monopoly Anniversairy Edition....
Heehee, I know what you mean! I already emailed them the picture link. I'm hoping they will temporarily forget about all the other ones we have, Star Wars, Christmas, regular....and the Peanuts one that I also have asked for...:smile: