1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by uncleduke, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Chilly Down Member

I see what you're saying. I think with some of the other editions, they may have sold other tokens seperately if the game did well. So there still might be a Rowlf in the future.

Meanwhile, I like Pepe, but he's getting a little overexposed at the moment, so I was glad to see the piece go to the Chef instead.
  2. WOW! I, like, soooooo just remembered that this game was in muh dream last night! LOL!!

I remember I got it as a gift, tore into it, but I was so disappointed---ALL the properties were only Kermit and Piggy, nobody else! :grouchy:

I did see a collage of different Muppet character heads in the middle though (Janice was there), but still, it was awfully disappointin'. :sympathy:

And the tokens were jewel-encrested pewter figures---one was a dragon adorned wif rubies, lol!

:crazy:
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

WOWWWWW, I have to get this. Kermit's Swap $200, Miss Piggy's dressing room, Gosh oh gosh.

How much will it be do you recon? I have basicaly nothing to get it with but will have to find a way to get this when it comes out.
  4. Crazy Harry New Member

Is Crazy Harry featured anywhere in this game? If so, where?
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I was just wondering, now that I have found out tha Muppet Monopoly is posting how much Beau is featured.is he only on the property or elwhere as well. Also who has the most expencive property?
  6. Zack the Dog Active Member

Byron, save this stuff for the random thread!:grouchy: :) :p

Zack)Rowlf the, huh? what are you talking about Beauregard? :confused: ;) Dog.
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Sorry Zack but I had to point out that you have not got any Zack the, why is nothing here, Dog in your last post. WHy not?

PS:If you have run out put Zack the, Beauregard is the, yes he is, best, Dog.
  8. Zack the Dog Active Member

ehh, sometimes i get tired of it, Sarah would kill me if she saw that, but you should look back at it now.;)

Zack Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah!Dog.
  9. Monopoly Guy New Member

JamieDenny, unfortunately, due to our deal with Hasbro, we're not permitted to sell our games directly overseas, BUT there is a web site called www.redhotel.net that sells our games and, from what I've been told, DOES ship internationally!

Crazy Harry can be found on the board on the property "Crazy Harry's Hideout" and he's featured on one of the Penguin/Chicken cards. Beauregard also has a property on the board and I think that's the only place he turns up in the game. Kermit has the most expensive property, of course. :)

Today all of the game elements (with the exception of the box top and box bottom since we're still working on the tokens and need their images for the packaging) were finished up and sent off to the printer! :excited:
  10. sarah_yzma Active Member

woo hoo!

hmm...was it ever a debate whether piggy would have the most expensive piece of property...

i know i am totally against bombarding guests, but i had to ask....

Sarah
  11. To "Monopoly Guy"

Does Janice have any cards or any properties by herself or as part of the EM? :)

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
  12. sarah_yzma Active Member

ya just HAD to ask, didn't ya?

Sarah
  13. Monopoly Guy New Member

I actually joined making the game after all the properties were already decided, though there was a brief debate concerning the money. ;) When it was said that Kermit would be on the $500 and Piggy on the $100, I said, "I don't think Miss Piggy would like that very much," and the reply was, "Yeah, but she wouldn't be where she is without Kermit." :p Can you tell this was a game made by fans for fans?

While Janice doesn't have a property of her own, she does show up a few places in the game. The Electric Mayhem has a property on the board and Janice shows up in group shots on a couple of Penguin/Chicken cards. I think you'll be quite happy with the Veterinarian's Hospital deed card I designed, as well. ;)
  14. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I may have to kiss yer feet! :)

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!

:D :D
  15. Crazy Harry New Member

I'm guessing it would be asking too much for you to list all the properties you can name off the top of your head, as well as what will be used instead of the waterworks, electric company and railroads.

EDIT; Here's an easier one. Will Uncle Deadly make an appearence?
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I do so love/hate bothering you but I wondered if Sweetums was anywhere?

Also I am interested as to who plays the policeman saying GO TO JAIL. Is it Link?
  17. JamieDenny New Member

Monopoly Guy,
    Thanks for finding out all that stuff for me. Hope to be able to get mine in GB as soon as possible
    Jamie
  18. Monopoly Guy New Member

As far as I remember I don't recall Uncle Deadly showing up in the final game. :( Sorry. Sweetums makes an appearance on one of the two "Get Out of Jail Free" cards, though.

The policeman on the "Go To Jail" corner space is exactly the same as the original Monopoly game board as per our deal with Hasbro (see an earlier posting of mine for more details on that). ;)

Okay, for those of you who want to be SURPRISED about the properties when the game is finally out, STOP reading this post now. Skip ahead to the next posting below this one because I'm about to list ALL the property spaces in the game! BEWARE! THAR BE SPOILERS AHEAD! :eek: Okay, properly warned ye be, says I.

LAST CHANCE TO STOP READING BEFORE FINDING OUT WHAT EACH AND EVERY PROPERTY SPACE IS GOING TO BE!!!

Board Properties:
    Purple (2): S.S. Swine Trek, Veterinarian's Hospital
    Light Blue (3): Beauregard’s supply closet, Newsman's desk, Lew Zealand's boomerang stand
    Magenta (3): Johnny Fiama & Sal's lounge, Robin's lilypad, Scooter's backstage
    Orange (3): Crazy Harry's hideout, Electric Mayhem's stage, Rizzo the Rat's sewer
    Red (3): Sam the Eagle's podium, Swedish Chef's kitchen, Pepe's salsa & samba club
    Yellow (3): Bunsen & Beaker’s Muppets Lab, Statler & Waldorf's balcony, Rowlf's recording studio
    Green (3): Gonzo's Daredevil stunt show, Fozzie Bear's comedy club, Animal's drum stage
    Park Place (1): Miss Piggy's dressing room
    Boardwalk (1): Kermit the Frog's swamp
    Railroads: vehicles (motorcycle, automobile, bicycle, hot air balloon)
    Electric Co: Red Carpet
    Waterworks: Romantic Rendezvous

Notice, however, that I mentioned nothing so far about what any of the actual spaces look like or what any of the deed cards look like. Gotta save SOME surprises for when the game comes out. ;)
  19. JamieDenny New Member

Okay, The very wonderful people at redhotel.net responded within a couple of hours to my email. They will be stocking the Muppet Monopoly shortly after it comes out and best of all they do ship internationally, so UK people go visit em and they will be more than glad to help you out.
    Jamie
  20. sarah_yzma Active Member

WOW! thanks!

Sarah